ebrius

Jan 12, 2020
The different scenarios are interesting, but does anyone else find the story distracting because of how far-fetched it is? Tamara seems to have no sense of self-preservation or self-control and no situational awareness.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2 v0.7.9 - All

Changelog:

Version 0.7.9
1 more story
Location Industrial
76. Bus Tour

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but I kinda get lost. Both the OP and the post title said that the most updated version is "0.5 remake", and so does the Mega file. But since you are updating the Ch2 compressed, which one should I be downloading if I would like to experience the most updated game?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Sorry but I kinda get lost. Both the OP and the post title said that the most updated version is "0.5 remake", and so does the Mega file. But since you are updating the Ch2 compressed, which one should I be downloading if I would like to experience the most updated game?
Chapter one and Chapter Two are really two separate games, with each standing on its own.

It would be less confusing if there were two separate threads.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Haven't been here for a while, and here we have 4 terms: ch1, ch2, remake, and the beginning
I can't seem to find the files with "remake" in their names, but there are these "the beginning" files, so if I take it right, "the beginning" is remake version of ch1? And it's still on-going alongside ch2?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Haven't been here for a while, and here we have 4 terms: ch1, ch2, remake, and the beginning
I can't seem to find the files with "remake" in their names, but there are these "the beginning" files, so if I take it right, "the beginning" is remake version of ch1? And it's still on-going alongside ch2?
Yes, the beginning is the remake, and it's being released at the same time as chapter two updates.

Reactions: zaimokuza
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1113715

Overview:
Tamara accidentally exposed herself naked in public which led to an addiction to do it all the time.
She and her friends have lots of fun…​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-22
Release Date: 2022-07-17
Developer: Adorable Romaine -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 Remake
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Ch.2 v0.7.8 Compressed

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 847831 View attachment 1113716 View attachment 1113717 View attachment 1113718 View attachment 1113719 View attachment 1113721 View attachment 1113722 View attachment 1113723 View attachment 1113729 View attachment 1113730 View attachment 1402745 View attachment 1402746 View attachment 1402747 View attachment 1884460
Sorry for the stupid question, but what's the difference between the 'DOWNLOAD' link and the 'Ch.2 v0.7.8 Compressed'? The first one links to 'Tamara's Exposure: the beginning', the second one to chapter 2.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
I disagree with your opinion. I believe the remake is a vast improvement over the original. Romaine is doing a great job. It is also easy to talk shit about others' hard work and not create your own.

That is dumb.

You don't have to be a creator or developer to think a project is bad. It's called having an opinion. Do you think if he created his own work, he would magically think otherwise?! Then why the heck would ANYONE want to support a creator if we can all just create our own perfect game?!

thinkmark.jpg

Also, if other people enjoy the game as it is right now, why are you getting so bent out of shape over one guy's comment? All he said was he didn't think it was as good as the original. How is that talking shit?!

Are we not allowed to comment on what we think of the game if changes are made to it?

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
I respect your opinion on the subject and that you think what I said was "dumb". That is your opinion, so you cannot be wrong. I believe you were looking for the word "stupid" as dumb means someone who is not able to speak.
All right, if we are going to be pedantic, I chose "dumb" since I was being informal. I'm here to masturbate, not articulate! "Stupid" is way too harsh and I can be absolutely wrong - it's an opinion, not a fact.

I was not attacking someone for having an opinion. I am a content creator myself and welcome constructive criticism. I often receive positive as well as negative remarks on my work. I prefer negative critiques as those help me grow but some of the negatives are just simple-minded attempts by those with nothing better to do but to present opinions with poor and condescending attitudes. My opinion and perception were that the OP was not posting to be helpful or constructive so much as posting their disdain for the current project in a confrontational fashion. The tone of the OP post seemed very much that way.
But you assumed the OP was being condescending from their statement. A typed-out statement. Re-read what the OP said but imagine them being someone you really like. I always imagine the other person is Olivia Taylor Dudley and when they make a typo, I just assume her massive tits were the reason.

It reads completely different. Even Romaine replied to his comment asking him "what would he suggest?" - which by the way, just makes me respect Romaine immensely. That shows commitment to wanting to do better; doesn't matter if the OP was just being a troll, that question puts the onus on the OP to comment and participate on what could be improved.

Regardless, perception is important and so is how we present arguments or advice. All our opinions are valid. I just feel that the way we present those opinions should be done respectfully with regard to those in the conversation. That said, I am not "so bent" or even slightly so. I appreciate your perspective and believe you make valid points for me to consider. I do also stand by my original post as I believe the OP went beyond the intent of helpful criticism and entered the realm of minor toxicity.
This. So much this.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Which is why it baffles me why you would assume the OP was being toxic. OP said sorry that they preferred the original and highlighted what they didn't enjoy (although rather brief).

But like you said, perception is important. Maybe you were not in the greatest of moods when you read it, so you assumed they were just trolling. For what it's worth, they absolutely MIGHT be one. However, there was nothing wrong with what they said.

And my issue was the argument that one would need to be a creator before they can criticize. That makes no sense to me. I can't write a movie script and I don't have a clue how to direct one either, but I can still say the Netflix Resident Evil show was absolute donkey balls. Oh my god, that show was so shite.

I do disagree with the OP though. I think the remake is fine. There's titties and the renders get me off. That's all I need from a fap game. 5 stars.

And you be well too! I was so worried that you would misread my previous comment and assume I was attacking you. Which is why I put a cheeky Invincible meme in there to lighten it up a bit.

If all arguments can just end like this, the world would be a much less shittier place. Just because we disagree with something, doesn't mean we hate the other person with every fiber of our being.

Just so we're clear, nothing but love here, amigo! Mucho respecto.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes