YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
I'm working on 3 games/novel/stories at the moment.
Tamara Exposed - The beginning (Remake of chapter 1)
Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2 Rework (Remake of chapter 2, more interactive, better storyline, longer stories, more animations)
Emmanuelle - Currently a bit slower because of some restrictions.

I think it would make sense to put these into separate threats. Does anyone know how to create a new one?
I think it would make sense to explain the difference, because this is terribly confusing. I've downloaded three files now..
- One labelled v0.7, but also labelled "The beginning", and in "ALL" by you.
- One labelled Chapter 2, but also v0.7
- One labelled Chapter 1 that is six times larger than the one that supposedly is "ALL"
And then there's apparently "Emmanuelle" which is not listed in the download post.

As someone who's never played your game(s?) before, I just want to know where to begin.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I think it would make sense to explain the difference, because this is terribly confusing. I've downloaded three files now..
- One labelled v0.7, but also labelled "The beginning", and in "ALL" by you.
- One labelled Chapter 2, but also v0.7
- One labelled Chapter 1 that is six times larger than the one that supposedly is "ALL"
And then there's apparently "Emmanuelle" which is not listed in the download post.

As someone who's never played your game(s?) before, I just want to know where to begin.
I'm trying to create separate threads for each game. Just need to figure out how. To answer your question:

"Tamara Exposed - The Beginning" is a remake of "Tamara's Exposure". Tamara's Exposure was my first game. I since improved in making the renders and coding so I decided to redo the whole thing.
"Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2" carries on where Tamara's Exposure left off. I changed the design, instead of a VN I made it a sandbox with lots of short stories.
Emmanuelle is a spinoff, it was initially part of Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2. I had to separate it out because of Patreon restrictions.

I'm current working on a redo of Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2, making it a consecutive story with improved renders, scenes and animations alongside with Tamara Exposed - The Beginning.

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
I'm trying to create separate threads for each game. Just need to figure out how. To answer your question:

"Tamara Exposed - The Beginning" is a remake of "Tamara's Exposure". Tamara's Exposure was my first game. I since improved in making the renders and coding so I decided to redo the whole thing.
"Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2" carries on where Tamara's Exposure left off. I changed the design, instead of a VN I made it a sandbox with lots of short stories.
Emmanuelle is a spinoff, it was initially part of Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2. I had to separate it out because of Patreon restrictions.

I'm current working on a redo of Tamara Exposed - Chapter 2, making it a consecutive story with improved renders, scenes and animations alongside with Tamara Exposed - The Beginning.
Well, from this description I gathered I should start with "Tamara Exposed - The beginning" and then go to Chapter 2, and forget about Chapter 1. But when I got to Chapter 2, it continued a story that didn't happen in "The beginning", so I figured I did need Chapter 1. But then I started Chapter 1 and it started telling a very different version of the same things that happened in "The beginning". Whatever... I enjoyed The beginning, but I'll leave it at that. As for your separate threads... these aren't separate games. They are different chapters of the same game - and different versions of those chapters. So "The beginning" is an incomplete rewrite of Chapter 1, while Chapter 2 is a remake that continues as if The beginning is complete.

Reactions: Smashbound

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Since you are remaking chapter 2 which will take quite a long time, is any chance you release Tamara Exposed Chapter 2 v0.8+ in the near future ? Has been a very long time without any chapter 2 release.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes