Unreal Engine Tame It Too! [v0.2.1 Public] [Manka Games]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Calebjo

Feb 10, 2019
played "tame it!" on android. eager to play the sequel but a bit disappointed after i found out its in 3d for pc. unreal engine too. got a potato i5-3570 pc at home just for typing work email. so now i have to buy a gaming pc just to play this. which is not happening. then this one is not for me. thanks for the first game though. its been fun

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
played "tame it!" on android. eager to play the sequel but a bit disappointed after i found out its in 3d for pc. unreal engine too. got a potato i5-3570 pc at home just for typing work email. so now i have to buy a gaming pc just to play this. which is not happening. then this one is not for me. thanks for the first game though. its been fun
Thank you for your feedback! You may want to read this https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-too-v0-2-1-public-manka-games.141777/post-12916896

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
3570 non K? Ten years old and not overclockable :HideThePain:

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
Looking forward for this 100% great game
Your one of my favorites

Btw don't forget about us android user though

por12

Nov 22, 2020
tame it was a grinding game saved by a awesome art design

but wtf is this shit?horrible models

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi everyone, last week we released the breeding prototype and this is the fifth major release of the Tame It Too prototype! The next one will be the beginning of the development of the story part of the game and the story of the beloved goofy characters will continue. After collecting feedback after the first prototype in the beginning of 2023 we threw everything out (except for the horrible models from the first game) and rebuilt the game on Unity. It became even more horrible, but the game now runs on medium PCs and on relatively fresh Android. But besides that, the game has survival-gameplay and even breeding, still in the basic version, but already much more interesting than in many other games. Regarding the public release, it's not worth waiting for it in this thread, because according to F95 rules porting the game to another engine requires a new thread, so I'll have to create a new thread soon.

There I'll probably also write again why we went from RenPy to realtime 3D (spoiler - grind, impregnation and breeding are some of the reasons). You know I'm not afraid of experimentation, we're continuing this course in the new game as well, both in terms of mechanics and narrative. Thank you all for your support and understanding, I appreciate F95, although because of the local heroes-pirates at the release of the first game we got our wings clipped, which delayed the start of work on TI2 for a whole year and pushed us to work on other projects in parallel. Thank you all for your feedback and participation, especially those who I can now call friends. Cheers!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes