Unreal Engine Tame It Too! [v0.2.1 Public] [Manka Games]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
Yep its hardcore needed.... i got 60-80 Fps with a 3080 on.
And this with the settings in the middle.
Just disable shadows I get over 100 fps with an RX 6800, my suspicion is that unreal does shadow in a very demanding way ! with shadows one I get between 15 to 37

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
I for one don't have a problem with it being in Unreal Engine as a matter a fact I like this direction but so far the game looks empty like there is nothing to do.

I'm not even sure if you have an inventory as I tried to use all the keys on my keyboard and nothing.

I'm not even sure if you get hungry or thirst cause it never went down and tried getting crabs or going to water in order to find a drinking spot and nothing works, it's like there is a nice open world out there that you can't interact with!

After 15 minutes of play I just stopped because well somehow I died by going too close to water and that just respawned me at the raft with the text from the beginning problem is this time no matter what I pressed or did the text was just stuck and so was I.

Simply put I like the direction they took with this game but it's missing to much and has a lot of bugs and performance issues so for no it's a now, thought I'm looking forward to new updates.

abhi20

May 18, 2022
I didn't expect to be criticised for taking away the points for which we have been criticised before. As we said in the game itself and in our announcement texts, your support will determine whether we continue with this game or focus on other projects, so it's up to you. In any case my heartfelt thanks to everyone for supporting the game and for the opportunity to do more than what Ren'py has allowed us to do.
Hey Developer ,

Hope you read this and if you read this please try to reply it....
I really like the new style of this game making it like open world RPG and letting things do manually for the players in the game. Please don't stop the project and complete it as we want to know the story of LEE and experience the 3D gameplay.

The improvements than the game can have from 0.2.1 version :-

1. Using "Shift" Key there should be a faster sprinting and option for crouch with "C" Key.
2. Please add the feature that QUEST LOG or whatever it is called should be displayed constantly at the upper right corner of the screen PERMANENTLY because it will help the players to keep check from where they have to begin with after they close and restart the game after sometime which was also missing in the 1st part.{and guide to find things as well}
3. Please make climbing on the bridges easy i mean keep the tree bridges flat from the ends of shores.
4. And most importantly add skin slap voices, female and male voices and female moaning voices in the SEX SCENES SPECIALLY.
5. If you can then keep an option of cartoonish graphics options in settings {Being in 3D [GRAPHICS SOMETHING LIKE LEGENDS OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD TYPE]} for the low operating processor players.[Precisely like me.]
6. Improve the lightings to view things in DARK.{Keep torch option permanent}.

For now these are my Suggestions and please give priority to suggestion number 1,2,4 and 5.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hey Developer ,

Hope you read this and if you read this please try to reply it....
I really like the new style of this game making it like open world RPG and letting things do manually for the players in the game. Please don't stop the project and complete it as we want to know the story of LEE and experience the 3D gameplay.

The improvements than the game can have from 0.2.1 version :-

1. Using "Shift" Key there should be a faster sprinting and option for crouch with "C" Key.
2. Please add the feature that QUEST LOG or whatever it is called should be displayed constantly at the upper right corner of the screen PERMANENTLY because it will help the players to keep check from where they have to begin with after they close and restart the game after sometime which was also missing in the 1st part.{and guide to find things as well}
3. Please make climbing on the bridges easy i mean keep the tree bridges flat from the ends of shores.
4. And most importantly add skin slap voices, female and male voices and female moaning voices in the SEX SCENES SPECIALLY.
5. If you can then keep an option of cartoonish graphics options in settings {Being in 3D [GRAPHICS SOMETHING LIKE LEGENDS OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD TYPE]} for the low operating processor players.[Precisely like me.]
6. Improve the lightings to view things in DARK.{Keep torch option permanent}.

For now these are my Suggestions and please give priority to suggestion number 1,2,4 and 5.
Hi! Thank you for your feedback! We want to tell the story further, but we need to make the game playable on android and create all the basic game mechanics first :)

1. Yes, we plan to do it
2. There is a shortcut to show it iirc, but UI should be improved in overall including quest log and notifications
3. It will look less natural. But I agree that the bridges currently are quite rough and buggy in some places.
4. We plan to do it :)
5. Note some trees with stylized crowns, we are experimenting with stylization to optimize the game :)
6. The fairy should help with dark places. But lighting in overall is a work in progress, yep :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: abhi20

parsa.m96

Dec 8, 2019
I can't run the game in win
It says fatal error
In TI2
But It's no problem in TI it's run and play properly
It's only TL2
Why.... please help me someone

Last edited:

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
just popping in see how the 2nd game developing since steam is slow & know Asmodeev here. cant wait buy next game on steam aswell bud. sooo chop chop get to it :LOL: joke.. but am keen for next game thou indeed.

Last edited:

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I still hope this game turns out well, but yeah, another Unreal Engine freeroam game that was way too ambitious and will barely ever be updated, who could have seen that coming?

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Hi! Thank you for your feedback! We want to tell the story further, but we need to make the game playable on android and create all the basic game mechanics first :)

1. Yes, we plan to do it
2. There is a shortcut to show it iirc, but UI should be improved in overall including quest log and notifications
3. It will look less natural. But I agree that the bridges currently are quite rough and buggy in some places.
4. We plan to do it :)
5. Note some trees with stylized crowns, we are experimenting with stylization to optimize the game :)
6. The fairy should help with dark places. But lighting in overall is a work in progress, yep :)
Tried this game from F95. I liked it and bought it (on Steam) in time to get both parts and the Christmas special. Thank you, I have several hours in game now and enjoying it. Not a big fan of emojies but does seem to be a more realistic way to communicate with some of the girls. Plus it makes for some fun trying to figure out what to do next. I played the Christmas DLC first and I am currently still working on the first part. Can't wait to get to the second part it looks interesting. Again Thanks. Keep up the good work and heres to hoping there will be more to come.

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi, guys! Thank you for all your feedback and support!

We have released a new game, (non)trivial, so I think it's my duty to tell you about the status of Tame It Too! prototype, as well as to please those who are waiting for the sequel.

The feedback we received on the first prototype was restrained. I believe that this is largely due to the fact that we were unable to provide Android version of the game. We spent some time trying to optimize the game on UE, but we still didn't get a decent result. Then we shifted our focus to (non)trivial, but did not give up hope for a sequel to Tame It Too! This fall we made a difficult but hopefully correct decision to start Tame It Too! from scratch on a less voracious engine. The main requirements are to keep the general concept of the first prototype, to add survival gameplay, to provide more accessibility on the hardware side by simplifying the graphics. And to simplify the starting location a bit, so that it would be easier for you to find the Cat :)

Now we are approaching the release of the second prototype, which has all of the above qualities. Follow the news on our resources, so you won't miss it. I hope that this prototype will be a full prologue for the new game, because we are already finalizing the new character that Lee will meet on this island!

P.S. If you haven't seen the comics from the Tame It! universe, check it out :)

P.P.S. Couple of WIPs:
1707502064980.png
1707502451160.png 1707502535601.png

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes