Unreal Engine Tame It Too! [v0.2.1 Public] [Manka Games]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676091911908.png

Tame It Too! Prototype (0.2.1) Public Release
Hi everyone!
We've prepared an updated public version of the Tame It Too! prototype for you! A recent release revealed one important bug that was interfering with the game's playthrough. Thanks to the players who reported it to us! We've fixed it and are taking this opportunity to present the public version on Patreon.
Also, you may remember that we mentioned some problems with the Mac version of the game. Initially we couldn't make the build for Mac, then we managed to do it and now we've improved the Mac version! We hope that it's not only possible but also more enjoyable to play the game on Mac now. But we will continue to work on the optimization
What awaits you in the prototype of Tame It Too!
  • A big completely new island;
  • Open-world and free roam;
  • 10 points of interest to explore;
  • 1 exciting quest;
  • 2 sexy girlfriends;
  • 2 hot bonus scenes.
What isn't there for now and what will most likely only appear in the full game:
  • Survival functionality;
  • Inventory, building, crafting, or other UI elements yet;
  • Core gameplay;
  • Proper plot.
We have a lot of cool new features planned that we dream of implementing in the full game someday. Here is a tentative list of our plans:
  • Building and developing your own village;
  • Economic and diplomatic gameplay elements;
  • New communication system;
  • Combat system;
  • Open world to explore and conquest;
  • Lots of NPCs;
  • Hot scenes with realtime animations;
  • Beautiful monster-girls breeding;
  • Interesting storyline with an extensive system of quests;
  • Several endings depend on your choices.
All this and more can appear in the full game with your help and support!
We'd be happy if you'd share your impressions in the comments, or in our . Hurry and join our community if you're not already with us!
Have fun and stay tuned!
Changelog
  • Fix evening dialogues/scenes start
  • Fix collision near ruins
  • Improve Cat hair
  • Update Engine
  • Improve Mac version settings

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
looks like wildlife from pictures. On the game itself, little can be said, a very raw game. If there was a main character - a woman, I would continue to play, and so I deleted 10 minutes of the game. It's too boring to walk on a map that's almost empty

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
looks like wildlife from pictures. On the game itself, little can be said, a very raw game. If there was a main character - a woman, I would continue to play, and so I deleted 10 minutes of the game. It's too boring to walk on a map that's almost empty
Ala your usual UE4 project flat empty map with terrible framerate and takes 20 years to complete or gets abandoned (most of the time)

Reactions: MrGreenFKS

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I liked the first game a lot, really did not expect the next one to be this kind of gameplay. If it actually goes anywhere I'll be excited to play it, but I'm not holding my breath after seeing almost every other UE freeroam game die almost immediately.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
The game is much more stable now. I had zero issues in my play-through! Cool, looking forward to more content!

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
where can find girls??
For the Cat you have a clue after passing though the first tree trunk bridge, just follow her fur take another trunk bridge then look for the bones, she's on the trees.

Octa, after the first camp you find after going straight and taking another trunk bridge, on the left side near the river

Reactions: SergejGamer73

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Since the game is so early in, I'm not going to do a review yet, as it would be very unfair, however:

For now, it's pretty bad. There are no indication of where to go or what to do, and considering the apparent size of the island, that led me to become bored extremely quickly. Running around with nothing to do or interact with, is simply not that entertaining.

I've also fell from some rocks, died, and respawned at the start point. Checkpoints might be needed there, as I doubt many people will want to respawn there later on in the game if it's that big.

The game ended up getting stuck on the bridge in the ruins right before a tablet. Nothing seemed to unstuck it, and I'm not really willing to run all the way back there again, seeing as there's nothing to do befoe that apparently for now.

The directions of talk to X or Y, are poor. There's no indication of which direction to go. Some foot prints or something indicating the direction would be something at the very least.

Since the keyboard is used for moving, you really need to implement a keymap swap. For example, I play on azerty. Hence W, A, M, "," , all numbers and many symbols are not in the same place, which leads to the navigation being pretty annoying. At the very least, in my option, add an option for the keyboard layout between azerty, qwerty and qwertz which I believe are the main three layouts in use worldwide.

My antivirus is detecting the game as potentially dangerous, although it's not finding any known virus or anything like that, there seems to be something in the code that displeases it greatly, as it's asking me twice to allow the game to run upon clicking on it, every time. A Full scan reveals nothing, so I'm pretty sure it's down to the game trying to access a folder or file (create or write) in a location that would be usually protected or sensitive.

Graphically, I went to 4K, and with no offense meant at all, I'm not impressed by the 4K textures. Performances seems fine however.

I'll still keep an eye on this one, considering how good the previous game was, I'm more than willing to have some faith on this one :)

Reactions: BayJay47

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 2362936

Overview:
The story of Lee's adventures, who crashed and found himself on a desert island, continues! And now a new island awaits Lee, much bigger than the previous one. Two faithful girlfriends are beside him, and a lot of secrets lies ahead, beautiful but dangerous monster girls, new enemies, the mystery of a lost civilization, and of course the search for the kidnapped pilot girl Tonya, who is being held somewhere on the island!
Thread Updated: 2023-02-14
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: Manka Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Tame It!
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please note!
This is not a full game! It is only a prototype of a future game!
- no survival functionality!
- no inventory, building, crafting, or other UI elements yet.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

View attachment 2362975 View attachment 2362976 View attachment 2362977 View attachment 2362978 View attachment 2362979 View attachment 2362980 View attachment 2362981 View attachment 2362982 View attachment 2362983 View attachment 2362984 View attachment 2362985 View attachment 2362986 View attachment 2362987 View attachment 2362988 View attachment 2362989 View attachment 2362990 View attachment 2362991 View attachment 2362992 View attachment 2362993
Bro why not android...plz also make an android apk for this..game....❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2022
Okay for the life of me I cant find one of the damn tablets, and even though i spoke with the fairy, cat and octa all the objective says i should still find and/or talk to them.

grc

Oct 5, 2017
There is ver 0.3.1

Changelog:
Fix Octa and Cat sex scene triggering twice
Fix second Lee appearing in Fairy Sex Scene
Fix fatal crash after Lee notices ship sailing to the village
Fix last tablet not picking up
Fix issue when one of tablets might not appear
Fix music binding to volume settings

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I'm also skeptical of the UE5 decision, I really liked the style of the first game.

My biggest complaint atm is that the game requires an awful lot of attention just to run around with no idea wtf to do.

It needs a map, a quest log, and some sort of hint or guide functionality.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes