Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Asmodeev is there a system of losing hearts or some such. i did all/most of the catgirls stuff but now i can't redo any of them through the talking/actions interface. if so how would one regain said favor
Yes, if Cat is hungry, she starts to lose relation points. Keep her fed and restore your relations with some gifts :)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Yes, I believe not all will like emojis instead of texts, it's quite experimental. Any feedback is appreciated (y)
And if there will be some puzzled phrases — we'll sort it out with patrons and discord community :)
I'm certainly not a fan of the design choice. To me it has an air of those mobile ads or those elsa-gate videos, it also makes dialogue more of a puzzle. I think this kind of idea would work better if it wasn't emoji's but crude drawings or something as it would both be more flexible and not have the previously mentioned "air" about it, could just be me(or a small amount of people) who feel this way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeev

Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
Not sure what's going on. Neither the cat or squid will take any food. When I try to feed either one, I get a response of a red X and a sad looking face. Then it shows that their food bar is completely empty with no mouths full.

Edit: Nevermind, they were just full. The hunger bar was backwards from what I thought it was.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
60_NY_2022_public.jpg
Hi, everyone!

As you've all probably heard, we've been working on the English version of our game Tame It! for quite a time already. And today we're happy to present you the 0.11.0 English version, which includes a prologue and seven chapters with full texts, that is half of the entire plot.

If you had difficulties understanding emojis, or didn't like this approach to the story in general, then this is your chance to look at the game and the characters differently. For example, a brief background of Lee is given before the prologue, and later on, thanks to his thoughts, the development of his character and attitude towards Cat becomes more noticeable. We think this may be interesting even to those who have already gone through the game before the actual chapters.
We remind you that since this is a separate game, saves are not compatible with the main version!

Speaking of new chapters! Today we released version 0.13.0 for our patrons! In this new chapter, Lee will discover the great mystery of the island and get a chance to fight the jaguar. The chapter is vivid, intense, and with a very hot ending.

And in a few days later the 0.12.0 English version will be released for our patrons, where two more chapters - 8 and 9 - will be added to the translation plot.

Just a little bit and we'll catch up with the current version and then we can merge the English and emoji versions into one. Emoji will remain the basic version, but it will be possible to change the language in the settings. Over time, perhaps there will be a translation into other languages too.

We look forward to your impressions of the text version of the game! And if you find any bugs, please report them to us, it will help us improve the game.

And of course Merry Christmas to everyone, who celebrates it today! We wish you a lot of the hottest games with stunning beauties and an interesting storyline! Well, we'll try to continue to delight you with fascinating content.
Happy holidays!
And stay tuned!

Download links are in the first post!

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
62_cajit coming_16.jpg

Hey guys!
We continue to please you with releases. Today we are releasing the public version 0.12.0!

What awaits you in this chapter:
Lee will finally get a chance to get to Jaguar and fight him. But how this battle will end and what it will lead to, you're just about to find out.
We should also mention that the game's mechanics in this chapter have undergone major changes that will allow you to look at everything from... a different angle. We hope it will be interesting, but at the same time there may be bugs, so feel free to let us know if the game isn't behaving correctly somewhere.
We should remind here that there won't be any new public releases until Tame It! would be released on Steam. But fortunately it will happen very soon! So don't forget to to your wishlist!

Thank you all for the support and bug reports you send us. It helps us develop and make the game better! And of course, all comments on the game are welcome as always. We can't wait to hear what you think of this release!

Download links are in the first post!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
Excuse me, how many days will it take for the protagonist to recover from the injury?
I have been treating for 10 days and the protagonist has not returned to normal.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes