Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I can't tell if I'm missing something or if it's a bug but I can't progress because I need to cook the salad or whatever it is that uses mushrooms and I never have the option to pick mushrooms anymore.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I can't tell if I'm missing something or if it's a bug but I can't progress because I need to cook the salad or whatever it is that uses mushrooms and I never have the option to pick mushrooms anymore.
If it's not a bug then definitely room for improvement. We'll make some adjustments there. Mushrooms can be gathered at the forest meadow, the task is visible with the default chance of 30% per day, and cooldown after the gathering is 1 day. So it should be accessible in 3-4 days maximum. So spend couple of days, it should help.
And we'll adjust it to be always visible at that moment of the game

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If it's not a bug then definitely room for improvement. We'll make some adjustments there. Mushrooms can be gathered at the forest meadow, the task is visible with the default chance of 30% per day, and cooldown after the gathering is 1 day. So it should be accessible in 3-4 days maximum. So spend couple of days, it should help.
And we'll adjust it to be always visible at that moment of the game
I check it every day and it's been like 2 weeks and still havent seen it.

*edit* actually I think it's been something like 20-30 days straight it hasn't shown up

Last edited:

masMalkar

May 26, 2017

*edit* actually I think it's been something like 20-30 days straight it hasn't shown up
That must be a bug, it cycles between psycho fruits and mushrooms every 4 days or so last that I played.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I always enjoy this game, I just wish it didn't end when you finish the final main story scene.

Because, at the moment I'm stuck not being able to complete everything in this update. I made the mistake of building her water access to the house, then having the meal with the two of them. Now my save can only do half a day, before night time, and it automatically triggers the final scene with her peeking at you, and the "To Be Continued" splash screen.

Is there *really* no way to continue playing on that save without waiting for the next update? I didn't do a bunch of stuff.

Reactions: Jovogler and kpao_e

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
If someone could help me with this, much appreciated. From what I gather, Squidgirl wants coconuts and bananas. But when I present them to her, she refuses. am i doing something wrong?

Also, i keep giving Cat food, but after one fish she doesn't want it no more and complains she('s hungry.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I gave her fruit, if you're talking about after you sneak into her lair.
I think you can only feed the cat once a day, so if she's already starving, you might want to give her prepared food instead of a fish to give her a higher food count, then switch back to fish when she's not starving.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I just removed the seat from the plane, but I have problems to find the other parts from the plane to improve my shed.
Where do I find them?

Edit: found! It's shows me befor I turn on the tips...

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeev

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Is the pilot supposed to be findable in the current version? I built that waterfront bar thing and after a scene with the cat girl and the squid girl, it just told me the game was over for this version.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019

:unsure: If you send me your save file, I'll check it and fix it in the game and in your save file.

I always enjoy this game, I just wish it didn't end when you finish the final main story scene.

Because, at the moment I'm stuck not being able to complete everything in this update. I made the mistake of building her water access to the house, then having the meal with the two of them. Now my save can only do half a day, before night time, and it automatically triggers the final scene with her peeking at you, and the "To Be Continued" splash screen.

Is there *really* no way to continue playing on that save without waiting for the next update? I didn't do a bunch of stuff.
It's popular suggestion, we plan to add free-roam mode after story completion. Don't worry about those buildings, you can finish them in the next chapter. Or look into autosaves, they created each in-game day, so you should have one before their meal time.

If someone could help me with this, much appreciated. From what I gather, Squidgirl wants coconuts and bananas. But when I present them to her, she refuses. am i doing something wrong?

Also, i keep giving Cat food, but after one fish she doesn't want it no more and complains she('s hungry.
There are different tabs for feeding and gifting. On the feeding tab (mouth with an arrow) Octa won't take food because she is not hungry. We added a gift for her, but only in 0.12.0. As Octa moves to your house, you'll start to feed her.
Gifts, on the other hand, can be presented only once per day. But on the feed tab, you can feed Cat until she is full, she'll tell you about it.

Is the pilot supposed to be findable in the current version? I built that waterfront bar thing and after a scene with the cat girl and the squid girl, it just told me the game was over for this version.
No, not yet, but we are getting closer to this point. Only jaguar stands between Lee and Tonya now :LOL:

Reactions: drpavelcia

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
so mermaid lady when she saw cat and main hero togather giving blowjob is the finish? and no monkeys no jaguar?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
so mermaid lady when she saw cat and main hero togather giving blowjob is the finish? and no monkeys no jaguar?
Yep, it's the last scene in chapter 10 (0.11.0 version). We plan to release 0.12.0 in January, there will be a lot of jaguar :LOL:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
mermaid like bananas
cat - any meat
put dificulty to easest to bypass grind
keep fire every day by adding some wood/bambuss
hardest part is when u need make dialog with cat. u unlocked all says byt she still dont whant to open u, only after storm she is more opened for gifts/love/and going after some craft intrigents. ah yes u need just give her food every day when storm is.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
At what points do the wet dreams stop for Tonya? I got the first one, but apparently missed any follow ups as there's a large gap in my gallery that I assume are related to her.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes