Terut

Nov 16, 2017
What does that slider in the options do, going from baby head to skull?

I really wish all the buttons were labeled in the menu and options.

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
cute game; amazing art, badly needs cheats, drowns its fun with too many mini-games and grinding in general. I know the dev is aiming for a survival game but it would most likely do better if they leaned less to survival and more towards erotic in this case.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Thank you all for your feedback! :love:

The art is really good but damn I can't stand the emojis
English version is in the work too. For now, it's completed up to chapter 7

You're not going to kill the jaguar, are you?
We'll see :)

I would prefer a potion or something to make it into a jaguar girl or something but meh, if that oversized cat if between pilot pussy and my dick he choose his destiny.
Haha, we already have one catgirl, it'll be a rival cat boy then, because of
1638653616520.png
:LOL:

Spooning \o/

Still hoping for some casual peeing scenes :D
I want it too, but no promises :censored:

Did anyone know how to get up to plane?
Take a note of what Lee dreams about, it's a hint of what to do next. If you don't have direct hints of how to get to the plane, then it's too soon. Lee find a way there soon :)

How to select chapter, they're all grayed out for me. Only trying to see newest content, not play through everything again
You need `persistent` file in your saves directory. You can take it from your old version of the game, where you completed that chapters, or take it from someone. I don't have one on my hands right now, but I'll make one soon and then post it here.

What does that slider in the options do, going from baby head to skull?

I really wish all the buttons were labeled in the menu and options.
This slider is a difficulty selector!

There are tooltips, indeed! But they may be disabled, look:
1638654018817.png
Did you guys remove all the live2d screen?
The animation look like different
I don't really understood your question, sorry. We're adding more and more animations each update. But, but, you can disable it in the preferences, look at the button with film frame on my screenshot, it toggles animations. Game restart required if this parameter was changed. :)

cute game; amazing art, badly needs cheats, drowns its fun with too many mini-games and grinding in general. I know the dev is aiming for a survival game but it would most likely do better if they leaned less to survival and more towards erotic in this case.
Thank you for your feedback and constructive criticism! Some players ask to remove survival, others ask to remove adult themes. We're clearly in between genres. Difficulty settings greatly help with the amount of survival/grind aspect. All minigames that don't have story value are skippable, but if you have suggestions of how to smooth some rough edges, we'll look into it and I assure you, we'll make it into the game! Because we don't want to kill the mood. But yes, we want to remove neither hot nor survival themes from Tame It! too as it was this game`s idea (with emoji and minigames that not everybody likes too). :giggle:

Last edited:

Alister65

May 17, 2020
I played the game at the initial release and wasn't convinced, but as it is now i enjoyed my time on it (y)
I'll look out for next release

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
anyone could tell me what bait i should use for the big fish?
Try something unexpected, like fruits

I played the game at the initial release and wasn't convinced, but as it is now i enjoyed my time on it (y)
I'll look out for next release
Thank you! :love:
i didnt know you could choose the bait, i just simply go to fish, and you get it....or cheat and edit your save look for big_fish, then choose your qty :)
I think it's about the bait minigame where you need to find a bait that mysterious fish in the lake will like. :)

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes