Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Posting this again;

Anyone know how to unlock the first scene in the gallery? The one that says, "reach the end of this interactive minigame". Whats the minigame and where can i find it?
The first scene is peeping on Tonya in the plane. This minigame can be missed if you decide not to bring her a bottle of water, I'm sure you'll find it now :)

Lucho041

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, I'm at a point where I don't know what to do.
I already found the blonde girl, I put the tiger skin in the sun, I made the pearl necklace (after many attempts) and I made the paper for the map. When I try to copy the map underwater it doesn't let me write or do anything on top of the paper, it only lets me raise and lower it to see the original map. Is this due to a bug or am I forgetting something?

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
The first scene is peeping on Tonya in the plane. This minigame can be missed if you decide not to bring her a bottle of water, I'm sure you'll find it now :)
thanks alot man. I don't know if this works yet, but it feels nice to finally have an answer after almost a year.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
thanks alot man. I don't know if this works yet, but it feels nice to finally have an answer after almost a year.
Glad to help!

Hello, I'm at a point where I don't know what to do.
I already found the blonde girl, I put the tiger skin in the sun, I made the pearl necklace (after many attempts) and I made the paper for the map. When I try to copy the map underwater it doesn't let me write or do anything on top of the paper, it only lets me raise and lower it to see the original map. Is this due to a bug or am I forgetting something?
Looks like a bug, do you play native Android version? Ported and modified versions like JoiPlay can be broken.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
game on a pc. What should happen when I interact with the map?
Hmm, there shouldn't be any problem on a PC :unsure:
Hold left mouse button to paint on it with the mouse pointer, that's all.
Send me your save file, I'll complete it for you if it doesn't work

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello man. To get easy pearls you can open up the console (to enable open go to "renpy"->"common"->"00console.rpy" and change config.console to "True). To open console, press Shift+O. To add a pearl, you type: inventory.add("pearl",<# of pearls>), and to add a pearl necklace, you can do inventory.add("pearl_necklace")

Enjoy

Here is some useful items to add:

crafting: palm_leaf, stick, rock, rope, spring, pearl, cloth, tar, metal_sheet

torch, banana, coconut, coconut_bowl_water, poultry_leg, fish, fish_big, fish_coral, fish_big_honey, crab, honey, berries, psilocybe, mushroom_glowing, pearl_necklace, weed, mushroom

Hi,
Could you type the exact command? With or without parentheses or quotation marks, it doesn't work, and I've been fed up with fishing for almost 6 months (in game).

EDIT: Well, don't bother. Fortunately, I was able to solve the problem with "save editor" before we found the fossilized Mc on the beach. The poor guy was already starting to step on his beard
Btw, I never thought I ever see a Mc fucking an octopus. F95 should make a new tag for this kind of game. Don't know... Reverse tentacle maybe

Last edited:

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
missing last two scenes in gallery but it says unlocked through story but i've but i seem to be done add on included. I'm confused. can anyone help

Nov 5, 2022
No ending Tonya is kidnapped. If Tonya also have pet whom she sex with him. It will fun. Story should divided into chapters once Lee chapter finished. Tonya chapter begins. When Tonya chapter finished Lee chapter begins. For double ending Tonya will go with Lee and Lee pet to city or Tonya will go city with her pet. Game should be like Our Red String by Eva kiss. If that is a case it will be fun. What your opinion?

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes