LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
how do i get on the plane? I'm stuck. No further progress is made in the game. And I don't know how to properly communicate with Cat with these emojis either
I was just playing for the first time, and was stuck too... I did everything on the island, and the emoji for plane just said to wait...

Turns out you must go fishing in the lake near the plane. It may look like just another fishing spot just like near the camp, and you can easily ignore it, but you need to fish there to trigger events and further progression with the catgirl. There was no hint given, you just kind of had to figure it out by interacting with all the gathering spots. Once catgirl is progressed a bit further, the plan opens up...

oiks

Jan 12, 2020
one of the best game i ever played, especially the crafting system, survival, and explore

sardella

Jul 30, 2019
How do I get the last two scenes and where do I get the pearls?
Last two scenes are unlocked if you play the addon story. It is located on the right side of the main menu screen.

For the pearls you can get it by fishing rare stuff at the lake or getting daily supply from Octa, though pearls are rare to get.

Svv1ft

Aug 17, 2020
Downloaded this game here. Completed it two times on different difficulties (easy and normal)
Bought in steam - started on max challenge - died on second construction, barely survided on reload. After what it was easy.
BUT. Now I want achievements, and the scene with treesome is still so laggy. I barely understand what I'am doing now. Cant make rainbow achievement. Hoped in steam-version this issue will be fixed. That's sad.
PS. Still very good game, but
P.S.S. OK,I got the achievevent, but haven't seen it. Just at random moment it worked
P.S.S.S.I hope that the developer wont start tame it too on UE5. That is the Engine, that barely ones is possible to use properly (Epic games developers obviously), but hardware stakes is too high, Please use RenPy for netx game. Renpy allows it to run at almost MicrowaveOven
I'll buy it at announce.

Last edited:

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Here you go. Both saves are on page 1, with slot 1 being the end of the 'main' game, and slot 2 being the end of the 'addon' content. If you just want to access the full unlocked gallery, load up slot 2 and interact with the steel chest atop the raft.

If you are looking to complete them yourself, access your own gallery chest, and mouse over the yet to be discovered scene (chest can be built inside the expanded beach house in the main game). A short text hint will pop up in the upper right hand corner with a clue as to what you need to do. Near as I can tell, there is no SOS scene. But there are nearly half a dozen 'hallucination' scenes involving berries and mushrooms. Also that fucking pearl necklace (impromptu anal beads) that takes a few hours to farm.
Having just the slot 1 and 2 wont unlock the gallery, i dont know for sure what file is needed to unlock it all however just having the save files does not.

Apr 23, 2022
I loved this game's comfy vibe, can you suggest anything similar? Mostly in the "tame/befriend a wild monster girl" way, although non-monster is fine too.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes