a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How about tanya route?met tanya near beach after fought jaguar, she captured by enemy and go out the island, i managed build a raft, brought cat,octa on raft go to another island,met fairies, after fixed raft, go sail again and the end
No clue meet tanya, maybe thats it or any other option that i missed?
That's as far as I got to.
There is a add on dlc that you can play her after or something but I never tried it because I only play male MC in games.

Reactions: KokoMarley

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
That's as far as I got to.
There is a add on dlc that you can play her after or something but I never tried it because I only play male MC in games.
Tried add on, its sail use raft,navigate it through sea and come to fairies island:rolleyes:

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Is there an official guide for this game? Don't necessarily need it, but when you have to do certain things in order it helps. My biggest bitch about this game is that right there. During building the small hut and setting traps for the catgirl I kept running into a gitch, couldn't sleep or pass time, kept going to a screen that had two options; quit to main menu or go back to the game. Frustrating cause before the torches you can't do anything at night expect sleep, so that was almost a game ending bug for me. Finally got past it on my like 5th try.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an official guide for this game? Don't necessarily need it, but when you have to do certain things in order it helps. My biggest bitch about this game is that right there. During building the small hut and setting traps for the catgirl I kept running into a gitch, couldn't sleep or pass time, kept going to a screen that had two options; quit to main menu or go back to the game. Frustrating cause before the torches you can't do anything at night expect sleep, so that was almost a game ending bug for me. Finally got past it on my like 5th try.
The game will tell you what you need to do next, it may take several days but it will tell you.
No guide is needed for this game.

It sounds like you have a bad download and its not the game problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Would like a full save or gallerly also is their multiple endings or just the one ending?
The game ends so a full save will not do anything for you.
Just 1 ending plus 2 short dlc's that is after the ending of the main game.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
The game will tell you what you need to do next, it may take several days but it will tell you.
No guide is needed for this game.

It sounds like you have a bad download and its not the game problem.
Yeah like I said I finally got past it. It's also completely possible that it could have also been human error (me), I can be a fucking idiot sometimes! Lol
Also whoever made the game it was pretty damn good! Only bitch now is it was too short! Lmao hopefully that second is made to completion with a lot more content.

ding dang

Sep 21, 2021
I've played the game years back until the mermaid was a new concept. I really dont have the patience to restart the game.

Man I just want a working scenes gallery. Why cant I find it. :(

Aug 17, 2017
How exactly do you progress after bridge?
  • the game refuse to let me finish the last S
  • I don't have the areas past the hive
  • house is maxed out or refuse to let me build further. I have used the plane door on the house already.
  • It's still raining
thanks for the save, let me skip the early game, here is like a 95% finished save

Reactions: 762532618

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i need a cure, healing... with what? How?
Seaweed on the beach, now if you are way into the story and MC is sick with cat taking care of you then just keep playing and it will move forward.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok. i found it
unfortunately I can't get any further. The cat always runs away.... what kind of food does she want?
Fish and soup worked for me, but you must throw it very close to her and slowly move it closer to you over time.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
how do i get on the plane? I'm stuck. No further progress is made in the game. And I don't know how to properly communicate with Cat with these emojis either

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i get on the plane?
You get little hints that will pop up and just watch for them. (Its been to long now to remember exactly what it is but it will show up in a pop up.)

Fill up your inventory until you can't hold anymore and just keep playing and the pop up of what to do next will come up every day.

Reactions: NOID
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes