i tried to cheat but for some reason save editor did not work
does anyone have a full save? this is to grindy for me

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
hi everybody,

How to win in this part ?

thk

View attachment 2356524
There is a little cheat you can use, for an easy win.
You can click her crouch, remember exactly where you click, hold the click and move the mouse around, say to her elbow or around her butt, and return exactly where you click the first time, hold the click NOT release it and wait say 3 second, then release the click and the heart bar goes up astronomically and the exclamation only a little bit.
The important zone is the first one, need to be an erotic zone, because if you use another part of her body, the exclamation meter will going up crazy.

You can use this trick in every minigame where you need to raise the heart bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: wouff

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
How do you do the Addon with the girls? For some reason it defaults to leaving alone even though I finished the game with the girls

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How do I get the stupid cat to like me? I have given her everything in my inventory and she just walks away. Have maxed out all my gathering and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do on the island, so I'm guessing getting her friendship is how you progress the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get the stupid cat to like me? I have given her everything in my inventory and she just walks away. Have maxed out all my gathering and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do on the island, so I'm guessing getting her friendship is how you progress the game?
You must play with her at night while she is sleeping.
Do not give her the same thing over and over, split it up with one each day and cook some soup also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
If you stuck in the food game, you need to pay attention in the heart bar, when is empty at first throw the food as far you can get, when is starting to fill you can throw it a little closer to you, say is at 50% you can throw the the food at 50% the distance, when the heart bar is close to full, you need to throw the food very close to you to trigger the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Just keep feeding her what she likes and you need to build a raft to go after her which is the last scene of the game.
There is small dlc with some fairies and a mini game with the raft that I have never been able to pass that is after the end of the main game though plus for those who like playing female there her story or so it seems but I have never tried it.
Okay, I'm still completely stuck. How/where do you build a raft? Also affection doesn't rise at all, no matter what I feed her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I'm still completely stuck. How/where do you build a raft? Also affection doesn't rise at all, no matter what I feed her.
Have you gotten to the pond yet?
Maybe you need to just stop trying for a few days, I had no problem with her at all.
Fish, crab and chicken is what she likes and once her level stops going up change over to soup and the bigger fish and fish and honey, forgot what it was called.
You can not miss the place to build a raft once you have unlocked it you can build it.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
How im supossed to copy the map? i put the paper on it, but i only have options to clea n, check the map and ok, but it says its trash and i have to restart.

Am i missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How im supossed to copy the map? i put the paper on it, but i only have options to clea n, check the map and ok, but it says its trash and i have to restart.

Am i missing something?
Use you mouse and if you look close to it you can see through the paper and draw the outline of the islands

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did, but it doesn't work.

Am i missing i dunno, a pen, or there is a different way to draw/click on the thing?
No, you just hold down the left mouse button and draw the line is all I do.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
If you want to bypass the raft minigame at the beginning of the addon dlc, open up the console and type

raft_game.progress_max = 5

Reactions: FinderX

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the first scene in the gallery? The one that says, "reach the end of this interactive minigame". Whats the minigame and where can i find it?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
How to get friendly with cat? when i have to strow food near her for her to come out of rock and take food, but i tried every food but she doesnt take any. i throw food very near her, little far but she just doesn't take food.
pls help

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
How to get friendly with cat? when i have to strow food near her for her to come out of rock and take food, but i tried every food but she doesnt take any. i throw food very near her, little far but she just doesn't take food.
pls help
never mind this question i just completed it....

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes