a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not that it's easy or hard. It's just tedious crap, and the RNG for the pearls to appear as the 'rare' drop is in the low single digits. You can get at most 2 at a time, and you need 7 total to craft the necklace. So it is bullshit RNG on top of a boring and lackluster (at best) fishing minigame.

So even the best case scenario, where you are save-scuming the minigame until you get an instance of the pearls (so you aren't wasting literally weeks of in-game time), you need to get far enough into the minigame to get one of the rare drops (2 out of 5 spawns in the late game) to even see if it is a pearl and worth clearing out the board or re-loading. Even this will take you hours to complete. I know, I did it. It's fucking trash.
Well to each there own then.

I found that mini game very relaxing and have the necklaces and 10 more pearls to boot.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Why are you guys wasting so much time trying to get an item that seems impossible to get? Just run developer, find the variables, and add the item to your inventory. You'll see all the extra stuff while saving your sanity.

Midway though my first playthrough years ago, I unRen'd this and just cheated everything to get the content. Yes, I get that some people want to play this the way it was intended, but I also am not going to waste possible hours searching for some random thing and hope something triggers.

If I wanted a heachache from grinding, I'd go back to playing Big Brother.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Man I really wish this game was better. I had to deal with some very grindy games before but this one is on the top 5. After the hundred time collecting stone, sticks, leaves, water, fish, berries, coconuts, bananas, metal plates, sap, and god knows what more I was done with it. Liked the story, liked the few characters, liked that is quality over quantity, but the too vanilla scenes are not worth it the ridiculous amount of boring, mindless, pointless grind this game demands. I hope the 2nd game is different.

Reactions: DarkEldarArchon

m4le

Mar 18, 2019
can someone tell me what the gray thing is that you need 5 pieces of and where to get it from?

2023-01-27 19_49_11-Window.png

dragpz

May 29, 2017
It's not that it's easy or hard. It's just tedious crap, and the RNG for the pearls to appear as the 'rare' drop is in the low single digits. You can get at most 2 at a time, and you need 7 total to craft the necklace. So it is bullshit RNG on top of a boring and lackluster (at best) fishing minigame.

So even the best case scenario, where you are save-scuming the minigame until you get an instance of the pearls (so you aren't wasting literally weeks of in-game time), you need to get far enough into the minigame to get one of the rare drops (2 out of 5 spawns in the late game) to even see if it is a pearl and worth clearing out the board or re-loading. Even this will take you hours to complete. I know, I did it. It's fucking trash.
Hello man. To get easy pearls you can open up the console (to enable open go to "renpy"->"common"->"00console.rpy" and change config.console to "True). To open console, press Shift+O. To add a pearl, you type: inventory.add("pearl",<# of pearls>), and to add a pearl necklace, you can do inventory.add("pearl_necklace")

Enjoy

Here is some useful items to add:

crafting: palm_leaf, stick, rock, rope, spring, pearl, cloth, tar, metal_sheet

torch, banana, coconut, coconut_bowl_water, poultry_leg, fish, fish_big, fish_coral, fish_big_honey, crab, honey, berries, psilocybe, mushroom_glowing, pearl_necklace, weed, mushroom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This thing seriously needs a walkthrough.
If you can't figure out what you need to do next the game will tell you after a few days. You just need to make sure you read everything that comes up.

The main thing is to gather as much food and supplies as you can and try to keep them at maxed then slowly work on the main quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can I feed Cat. She escape always?
You need to throw it close to the rock several times and slowly move it closer and closer to MC.
If she runs away then move it back closer to the rock until she takes the food.
You need to switch up on the food and not use the same one all the time.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
How do u give the shell bra(the one on the banner here) to the octopus girl?
Also is there any preg content or is it a jebait? I kinda speedrunned the last part of the game cuz it got tedious as fk.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can you find Tonya somewhere?
Yes, close to the end of the game you find her and if you choose the right option you can get her pregnant.
Once you set sail the main game ends.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes