Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I copied the map and Tonya sailed away. I dunno what to do now. Also octopus lady doesn't like me any more and I have no idea how to raise her affection again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I copied the map and Tonya sailed away. I dunno what to do now. Also octopus lady doesn't like me any more and I have no idea how to raise her affection again?
Just keep feeding her what she likes and you need to build a raft to go after her which is the last scene of the game.
There is small dlc with some fairies and a mini game with the raft that I have never been able to pass that is after the end of the main game though plus for those who like playing female there her story or so it seems but I have never tried it.

scooxx

Feb 9, 2018
I have the papper to copy the map but im missing the last piece and Tonya is looking for provitions.... im stock :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have the papper to copy the map but im missing the last piece and Tonya is looking for provitions.... im stock :/
You will need to go to every location and look, one of them is small so look very closely for it on the ground.
Did Tonya follow you to the map after you found her because she has one of the pieces.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
You can, but better use cheat plugin for renpy games and you can use my cheat table.
unpack both archives. from 0x52 copy file to game folder, the same with second archive. when game launched load save game and press ALT + M in righ corner press load and find tame it.urp. choose Variables. There is most items in the game already, not all. To cheat you need at least 1 item and you can edit to Max number possible in the game.

if you want to find something use Search, search inv then inventory, click first button (play) there choose inventory.items and serch what you need there, you can add items from there to your cheat variable list.
When I use this tool and have to load save it crashes no matter the save.

tame.png

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
the cheat is easy to use

just type - inventory.add ("fish" ,20) and bam its done, i know a member explained it but i had to like type it in 20 different ways til i finally got it so yeah.

also dont press shift + O in camp it resets the day, really annoying lol.
you can press it while pausing the game or leave camp area.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I'm at the part where you discover the plane and pond. I caught a big fish and the thought box suggested gifting it to the Cat, but I can't find the option to do it.
I'm guessing you need to do it with the emojis but there is no gift icon yet.
How can I unlock it?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I'm at the part where you discover the plane and pond. I caught a big fish and the thought box suggested gifting it to the Cat, but I can't find the option to do it.
I'm guessing you need to do it with the emojis but there is no gift icon yet.
How can I unlock it?
You need to teach her some words and meanings behind it. Talk to her and try diffrent combinations this way you can open up some actions with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can i have ur save game bro? i cant find tonya anywhare
Then you have not far enough into the game.
You got to have both both of the monster girls living at your place and then go through the cave behind the pond and then some.
I have already deleted all my saves for this game.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The MC can stay with Toya, because in the end it turns out that she leaves him on the island and leaves him with the monster girls and in the end Toya leaves and arrives on an island only of beastmen.

Another question, how you can quickly get the pearls is difficult XD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The MC can stay with Toya, because in the end it turns out that she leaves him on the island and leaves him with the monster girls and in the end Toya leaves and arrives on an island only of beastmen.

Another question, how you can quickly get the pearls is difficult XD
It takes time and a lot of fishing, rng is a bitch for this.

She does not leave him she is kidnapped away.

Reactions: Raizen84
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes