Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Asmodeev Thoroughly enjoyed your game once again. It was a nice twist in the storyline. Please don't dissapoint us by making this the final free version. I'm sure most steam users don't even know of the existence of F95zone and will financially support you anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Asmodeev Thoroughly enjoyed your game once again. It was a nice twist in the storyline. Please don't dissapoint us by making this the final free version. I'm sure most steam users don't even know of the existence of F95zone and will financially support you anyway.
Thank you for your kind words! We'll find a way to post the full game, maybe a short while after the final release, we'll see. And I think we'll release something yummy before that moment too ;)

Feb 5, 2018
I'm stuck after throwing the net into the pond trying to look for a shark? I keep throwing food and nothing.

Also not sure how to move on in the plane after i see the monkey and jag

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
There has to be a way to just get loads of resources. The grind is pretty nuts
There is a way, actually, if you move the difficulty bar to the left, you'll get a lot of resources pretty fast. At the later stages, you can get the amount of food for several days by one action point :)

Tips for the normal level of difficulty - keep an eye on the fire and torches, don't skip AP, plan ahead, and cook food several pieces at a time. Lee trains and eventually gathers more and more resources at a time.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
should this have the animated tag? don't think there are any animated scenes after the intro..
What do you mean, all scenes in the game are animated :unsure:

Upd. Maybe you've turned off Live2D animations in the settings? Turn it back on and restart the game :)

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
i just beated the 0.12(the emoji version) but never saw the blonde girl i the island, did anything wrong? also why is this tagged with pregnancy? i didnt saw anything of that

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
The grindiest part should only be at the beginning
Ah, indeed, that's exactly the part I was talking about :) Especially the one in thunderstorm, when running low on resources and have to go out losing health. And always low on sticks/stones/leaves - with over a day's sequence needed to refill those.

Also it's unclear if cat's attitude lowers when she's asked to gather resources. It drops for some reason, but no clear indication why - just for the plot or because asked to gather stuff repeatedly.

what smileys do you find unobvious
Unfortunately I can't recall those already (played the demo (from itch.io I guess) a few weeks ago) - one of those most likely was white X in green circle.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes