astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So I tame the cat girl. now what. I don't understand what I need to do in molest mini game when she sleep in the house. hint also so cryptic. it's a hint maybe just write in Eng so I don't have to guess what I need to do.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
So far, I've managed to reach the point where I can have sex with Cat and build ladders on the plane, but beyond that, I have no clue how to progress. I also have no idea what's up with the fish net mechanic.

EDIT:
never mind, I just found it. Thank fuck

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeev

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So, so cool, best game ever!
Really liked the use of the emoji instead of the dialogues, both the females character are adorable, even though I have a light preference for the cat girl, but I always loved the nekomini, beautiful graphics good animations and the set up is good, keep the great work Asmodeev, my best compliments. :giggle: :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Is there any chance of winning against the jaguar, or do I always lose here - so that the "care scene" gets its turn?
We can do possibility of winning, and maybe we will, but that means this chapter can be skipped at all :)

Nice gameplay and beautiful art style but it needs more animation for sex scenes.
Thank you! All scenes are animated, so I don't really get what do you mean, their length, variation? :unsure:

save not working... who's got ch 11 save completed?
Check around pages 55-56, I've posted a save file there :)

So I tame the cat girl. now what. I don't understand what I need to do in molest mini game when she sleep in the house. hint also so cryptic. it's a hint maybe just write in Eng so I don't have to guess what I need to do.
We can do English help in the English version of the game, yes, thank you :unsure:
As about what to do — make her feel good but don't wake her. So move slowly, accurately ;)

Sundance0611

Jul 22, 2017
Keep him fed and not thirsty, after you build a hovel, Lee loses his health when his food/water meters are at zero. Coconuts are a good option, bananas too. Sometimes you can find mushrooms in the forest. You'll make a spear soon, and fishing pole, that'll allow to get some meat and cook it with fire :giggle:
Thanks but nothing I eat increases the health meter... it's always game over

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
So, so cool, best game ever!
Really liked the use of the emoji instead of the dialogues, both the females character are adorable, even though I have a light preference for the cat girl, but I always loved the nekomini, beautiful graphics good animations and the set up is good, keep the great work Asmodeev, my best compliments. :giggle: :giggle:
Wow, thank you, you made a day brighter for all our team! :love:

The game is really fun so far, hope there's some anal content or if not that it gets added in the future.
Thank you! We working on a scene like this, really!

Shall I post ideas for pregnancy?
Sure, spill it out! All ideas are precious!

After she moves in and you keep catching blue fishes to give to her, I just can't get her affection to go above halfway. I am feeding her everyday as well
Don't rush it, she increases her affection by the story events more than by gifts

Just started yesterday, which food do you give the cat to finally finish the friendship bar thing?
The main question of that minigame not only in what to throw to her, but where to throw. Because you need to move her close to Lee, eventually. If you know what to throw and where, this minigame can be passed in 4-5 turns :)

This game really needs a mod. Even with low difficulty the grind is still sick...
I'm working on a balance right now. If you tell me what do you find troubling, some improvements can appear in that place :)

so the emote thing wasn't an april fools' joke? huh.
Yep, it was an April fools joke that we started in May, first released in September and working almost two years on it by now. We just like good jokes so much. :LOL:(y)
It was bold and controversial idea to make the game that will be available to play by players all around the world. And I'm glad that we did it. And more than that, I'm glad that so many people found it fun and amusing. That means there is room for fresh ideas and experiments, not only faceless game-clones. Thank you all for your feedback and support, and I know that F95 has many gamers here, who don't speak English, who supported Tame It and gave us the determination to continue it until today!

And of course I'm glad that we decide to make English version of the game too, not all patrons acknowledged this decision, but I think it's the right thing too, because it pushes the boundaries of the game even further.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Thanks but nothing I eat increases the health meter... it's always game over
Seaweed increases the health meter, it can be found on the beach, but it's rare. Sleeping increases it too if Lee isn't thirsty and well-fed. You can send me your save file, I'll check if there is some bug :)

Sundance0611

Jul 22, 2017
Seaweed increases the health meter, it can be found on the beach, but it's rare. Sleeping increases it too if Lee isn't thirsty and well-fed. You can send me your save file, I'll check if there is some bug :)
Started again and found seaweed but now it says I need fish - where would I find that?

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes