Jun 21, 2021
Sure, spill it out! All ideas are precious!
How about a pregnancy progression system? Like, the girl going through the first, second, and third trimester gradually. Maybe a couple of weeks, a few months (whatever that's like in the game). After "cumming inside" there's an indication that a pregnancy might be possible. If the impregnation is successful, the girl may tell the player after a few days. A few opportunities for pregnant sex might be a thing.

On the more complicated side:
Maybe build a nursery at home base? Limit the amount of babies that can be had?
During the pregnancy itself, the girl's behaviour may change. For example, they might gather less resources than normal or not want to help at all due to sickness, or the girls will only eat a specific type of food.

At the last stretch of the pregnancy the girl will say that she's feeling a lot of pain. At this point you can trigger the labor sequence (that is if you want childbirth in the game) but only if two conditions are met: 1) Build the nursery; 2) The thrid trimester is at it's end; once both conditions are met, the player can trigger the labor process. It is possible to prolong the pregnancy but not without a few negative side effects. For one, the player will be denied sex. Secondly, the girls would be more irritable, like the cat will take 10 points off the player's health until her pregnancy is over.
The labor scene could have it's own mini-game, like the sex mini-game except the player is helping the girls to control their breathing and easing their pain.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just tried this game out and holy shit are those emojis fucking annoying! :FacePalm:

1641861712048.png
i guess that means: whenever she farts the plane will get into turbulences :BootyTime:

for real, is there a way to BLOCK those emojis? i'd rather have a blank text screen than... this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh and vossa

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There is the English version of the game, made special for you, mate ;)
only up to chapter 7. but good god, i might trade that in just to get away from that whatsapp hellhole :HideThePain:.

... but the beginning already... open pilot cabin, only one pilot on the seat... uhm, what about an auto-pilot?
or should i expect "girl stuck in washing machine" type of logic here? if so i will let my dick do the thinking then :KEK:

credits where credits are due, the artist knows his/her shit.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
How about a pregnancy progression system? Like, the girl going through the first, second, and third trimester gradually. Maybe a couple of weeks, a few months (whatever that's like in the game). After "cumming inside" there's an indication that a pregnancy might be possible. If the impregnation is successful, the girl may tell the player after a few days. A few opportunities for pregnant sex might be a thing.

On the more complicated side:
Maybe build a nursery at home base? Limit the amount of babies that can be had?
During the pregnancy itself, the girl's behaviour may change. For example, they might gather less resources than normal or not want to help at all due to sickness, or the girls will only eat a specific type of food.

At the last stretch of the pregnancy the girl will say that she's feeling a lot of pain. At this point you can trigger the labor sequence (that is if you want childbirth in the game) but only if two conditions are met: 1) Build the nursery; 2) The thrid trimester is at it's end; once both conditions are met, the player can trigger the labor process. It is possible to prolong the pregnancy but not without a few negative side effects. For one, the player will be denied sex. Secondly, the girls would be more irritable, like the cat will take 10 points off the player's health until her pregnancy is over.
The labor scene could have it's own mini-game, like the sex mini-game except the player is helping the girls to control their breathing and easing their pain.
Cool! Complex mechanics are great and I like those side-effects in the mood of the pregnant girl (y) I wrote it down and I hope to get a chance to make it, thank you! :love:

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
only up to chapter 7. but good god, i might trade that in just to get away from that whatsapp hellhole :HideThePain:.

... but the beginning already... open pilot cabin, only one pilot on the seat... uhm, what about an auto-pilot?
or should i expect "girl stuck in washing machine" type of logic here? if so i will let my dick do the thinking then :KEK:

credits where credits are due, the artist knows his/her shit.
Seeking real-world logic in the fantasy game, I see :D(y)

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
just tried this game out and holy shit are those emojis fucking annoying! :FacePalm:

View attachment 1590656
i guess that means: whenever she farts the plane will get into turbulences :BootyTime:

for real, is there a way to BLOCK those emojis? i'd rather have a blank text screen than... this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the emotes, I think it's a clever mechanic. Made me have to think a bit at first but after the first few minutes it reads just like English.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, anyone know if there is a way to get the Second ruby for the "mermaid" or if it is not implemanted yet?

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Just played it up to chapter 12 (I think?).
Sure, the emojis are annoying at thebeginning, but as you play you get used to it and it has kind of a "not speaking the same language as the beastgirls" - charme.
But, being as I am, I got lured into this with the pregnancy tag. Is it not implemented yet or did I miss my chances?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Just played it up to chapter 12 (I think?).
Sure, the emojis are annoying at thebeginning, but as you play you get used to it and it has kind of a "not speaking the same language as the beastgirls" - charme.
But, being as I am, I got lured into this with the pregnancy tag. Is it not implemented yet or did I miss my chances?
Thank you, it's pleasant that you caught that point about finding a common language :D

We added threesome and optional impregnation in the 0.13.0, it's available on Patreon currently. I can't say when it'll be uploaded here, but it will be!

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Cool game, kinda liked the emoji thing. Also in this version I think there is a bug where the fish lady values (like hunger, love and health) are never going up. Also could be that since there is very little content for her in this version they are just not implemented yet. But overall it is a nice game

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes