a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I used to really love this game but haven't played since around 0.5 because the code was such a mess and the story scenes would play out in seemingly random order at random times with lots of repetition in between and every so often it would kick you back to the main menu. Catching up on the thread it seems like 0.7 isn't much improved on this front, is 0.8 any better?
How long do you think they will be? When will the game be released?
A lot of things are changing in v8 and the story makes more since now but there is still some problems with triggers in the new update and we are trying to get them fixed, once there fixed we will test once again.
New walkthrough is also being worked on.
There will be a lot of days that you need to do the same thing each day just like before but the game is coming along now.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken the "Compressed Version" link in the first page doesn't actually lead you to the compressed version.
The link gets broken when enough posts get moved/deleted. Click the link in my sig to find it and many others, and of course I'll update the compressed version of this with the new update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Testing is done.

$1+ patrons

We will release after tomorrow, that's 48 hours.

Thank you all.

I think this update is over 300 new renders but not all can be had in just 1 route.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
the update came out:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons

Finally!
Thanks for your patience, this update is about action, mostly.

I won't post any help now, try it first, then a walk through will follow.

One thing to note, there are so many additional scenes in old choices, especially while exercising, goodnight scenes, and TV...

V9 will take a twist. But before V9, there must be something...

If you face problems, please let me know, I won't be available for the next 4-5 hours, but right now I'm here.

Thank you

I will add you must do 3 photoshoots to proceed.

ADD: You should start a new game like SNC said there is new content in the early days of the game now.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

$10+ patrons

Finally!
Thanks for your patience, this update is about action, mostly.

I won't post any help now, try it first, then a walk through will follow.

One thing to note, there are so many additional scenes in old choices, especially while exercising, goodnight scenes, and TV...

V9 will take a twist. But before V9, there must be something...

If you face problems, please let me know, I won't be available for the next 4-5 hours, but right now I'm here.

Thank you

I will add you must do 3 photoshoots to proceed.

ADD: You should start a new game like SNC said there is new content in the early days of the game now.
I was thinking of going to bed.today will post on the website?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes