ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
Please :test2:, mirror in zippy o Gdrive, i am in my limit in mega and the others sucks. (well "nofile" work fine, but don´t update yet) sorry for my english.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I have on played the test version and all the pics were missing for the new content so no one can tell you yet until someone plays it.

SPOILER, SPOILER AND SPOILER. (((BIG TIME SPOILER)))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, Thanks!!
Oh mom will die of rage when she knows, farewell to the deforestation plan of virgin lands ..

cri

Oct 23, 2017
When I'm with Lisa in the pool while she wears the purple monokini the game says "you are probably missing something". Does anyone know what to do?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
When I'm with Lisa in the pool while she wears the purple monokini the game says "you are probably missing something". Does anyone know what to do?
Go to the pool first thing in the morning and set up the drinks cart.

R

Rekt.

Last time i downloaded this game 3 times not compressed version with such a slow net I'll wait a week or 2 for stable version!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, if don't start a new game (or rather don't want to start a new game) does the new content still trigger? I'm not talking about the stuff that was added into the game like prequel material, but once you reach a certain stage- you just seem to keep repeating the same actions over and over and over again. The only "new" thing that I have seen so far is after your "seduction" technique (after you shower)- she pins you against the wall and you end up kissing her derriere. That's it.

How do you raise lust? Hers and/or yours- are these even separate stats?
Why does the sister no longer shower at any point during the day? In the immortal words of Cleveland Brown, "That's n-a-a-a-a-sty." :)
Do you HAVE to progress the Mom's storyline to further the plot/story?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I get a "I'll come back later"
Haven't played this in a while, but from memory, there are three things that effect this:
1. Talk to sis about her pubes.
2. Talk to mom in the kitchen about sis' pubes.
3. Get pills from Vicky.

Now you should be able to spike the drinks.

EDIT: there is a day by day walkthrough in the OP that is quite helpful.

U

User_10739

Haven't played this in a while, but from memory, there are three things that effect this:
1. Talk to sis about her pubes.
2. Talk to mom in the kitchen about sis' pubes.
3. Get pills from Vicky.

Now you should be able to spike the drinks.

EDIT: there is a day by day walkthrough in the OP that is quite helpful.
Walkthrough doesn't say anything about getting pills from Vicky who doesn't seem to come around any more, nor does it tell you what to do in the morning. It just keep referencing some photoshoot that never happens... This used to be one of my favorite games but in the past few updates it has just turned into groundhog day for me to the point where I pulled my money out of the game...

Reactions: 03abc

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Walkthrough doesn't say anything about getting pills from Vicky who doesn't seem to come around any more, nor does it tell you what to do in the morning. It just keep referencing some photoshoot that never happens... This used to be one of my favorite games but in the past few updates it has just turned into groundhog day for me to the point where I pulled my money out of the game...
I agree....its always an endless cycle of doing the exact same thing EVERY single day and the game just won't progress....game severely lacks direction. Is it pure rng or are we just missing hints somewhere...drives me nuts:noexpression:

Reactions: Edman0312

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does the old walkthrough still work or do we need new one
For the most part it works but some has changed but you don't have to worry about it there is no day constraints to worry about, the walkthroughs with days on it is just what the player did on those days is all.
We will get the new walkthourgh form SNC in about a week.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes