blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Did this update come with a change log to know what was added or corrected ???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did this update come with a change log to know what was added or corrected ???
That will not come out for at least a week but this was posted.

"""One thing to note, there are so many additional scenes in old choices, especially while exercising, goodnight scenes, and TV..."""

New game is recommended for all the new content that was added but your save game will still work though.
Playing from a save game you will not get to see a lot of the new content that got added.

Reactions: blahblah25

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That will not come out for at least a week but this was posted.

"""One thing to note, there are so many additional scenes in old choices, especially while exercising, goodnight scenes, and TV..."""

New game is recommended for all the new content that was added but your save game will still work though.
Playing from a save game you will not get to see a lot of the new content that got added.
I was stuck on the split path before Mom came back anyways...day 28 I think. Might as well reset to see additions and figure if I slipped up somewhere in the walkthrough.
Thanks for the update.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Grinding through 500 days just to see a few new scenes sounds like so much fun.
Sorry, I'm not too good with sarcasm.

Art08

Mar 29, 2018

$10+ patrons

Finally!
Thanks for your patience, this update is about action, mostly.

I won't post any help now, try it first, then a walk through will follow.

One thing to note, there are so many additional scenes in old choices, especially while exercising, goodnight scenes, and TV...

V9 will take a twist. But before V9, there must be something...

If you face problems, please let me know, I won't be available for the next 4-5 hours, but right now I'm here.

Thank you

I will add you must do 3 photoshoots to proceed.

ADD: You should start a new game like SNC said there is new content in the early days of the game now.

I find it very positive to add new details in the initial scenes in new updates.
I was disheartened to repeat all the opening scenes again, but now I'm curious .. Even though it's almost insignificant it already counts
thanks

Mar 5, 2018
OK.. so nine month of updates and content.. and now I have to start a new game.. to see all the new stuff?.. do devs get off on blueballing players? pretty bogus if you ask me. If you want to add something.. make it repeatable at least so you don't need to do the grind all over again! I really like the game, but can only take so much grinding to lose mc's virginity. On a positive... because I kind of feel like an ass.. the artwork is great, I love the models.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Definitely waiting on the walkthrough to progress the story. Don't know how or what to do next after 1st and 2nd day after the end of the old update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK.. so nine month of updates and content.. and now I have to start a new game.. to see all the new stuff?.. do devs get off on blueballing players? pretty bogus if you ask me. If you want to add something.. make it repeatable at least so you don't need to do the grind all over again! I really like the game, but can only take so much grinding to lose mc's virginity. On a positive... because I kind of feel like an ass.. the artwork is great, I love the models.
No you don't have to start a new game but there is new content that was added that you wont get the see unless you do a new game.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question: Would anybody say that additional scenes/content that has been added after the fact is worth or warrants starting a new game from the beginning?
What exactly is different? Is it just more story/plot or something "more"? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quick question: Would anybody say that additional scenes/content that has been added after the fact is worth or warrants starting a new game from the beginning?
What exactly is different? Is it just more story/plot or something "more"? :)
I have on played the test version and all the pics were missing for the new content so no one can tell you yet until someone plays it.

SPOILER, SPOILER AND SPOILER. (((BIG TIME SPOILER)))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bznessman

Jul 4, 2017
We forget a lot of times that these games are in alpha/beta stages. Changes and content can and should happen at any point in the game. For testing purposes, I think developers could put saves in the DLs to better test the new content but it is not always possible.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes