a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haven't played this in a while, but from memory, there are three things that effect this:
1. Talk to sis about her pubes.
2. Talk to mom in the kitchen about sis' pubes.
3. Get pills from Vicky.

Now you should be able to spike the drinks.

EDIT: there is a day by day walkthrough in the OP that is quite helpful.
There is no longer any pills, Vicky will tell you to use alcohol instead.

Reactions: ontach

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Version 8: Image 'poolrpttm' not found (and beyond)
Guess V8 been updated without new graphical content.
Another error: In the kitchen 'your relationship with mom has improved' keep getting this message even after the kitchen sequence has been ended !

Reactions: loverock2401

Yonymaster

May 6, 2017
Hello, I downloaded the v8 versions compressed and I have a problem with webp files, installed all the codecs and when I start the game right after the sex scene (7fix version) and talking to my mother at the pool I do not have pictures from version 8 - Image 'poolrpttm' not found. When playing the 7fix crunched version, I did not have this problem. I have already installed the codecs for other games and 7fix versions and the pictures were always visible. Please help.

Win 7 64x and most updates
Gigabyte GTX960 4GB

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Dont see any answer to the day 16 problem with the walkthrough, in WT it says make a hole in her joga outfit, in Your room, but there is no option to do so, but double options to buy something online and if you go to her room, you take the bra, so how to make a hole in her joga outfit? and something is wrong on day 17 too, the wt is not 100% accurate

e801207

Jun 9, 2017
Hi folks... here images from "broken" x'D *.webp converted to jpg
:evilsmile: So, how to do it yourself:
- google & download - libwebp
- all you need is dwebp.exe from package
- use it with "-incremental" decoding
Enjoy! :kissingheart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Man! this has gone weird It ends up turning into Groundhog day Mode! Please concentrate on the Main story! instead of veering off down some side venture! Took the Mother route and it's rinse & repeat till you reach the BDSM where the game tells you you've reached the end of this update! Wasted 30 minutes, only to end up loading an earlier Save to carry on main quest!

Reactions: Amedore

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
Hi folks... here images from "broken" x'D *.webp converted to jpg
:evilsmile: So, how to do it yourself:
- google & download - libwebp
- all you need is dwebp.exe from package
- use it with "-incremental" decoding
Enjoy! :kissingheart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CANT run dwebp.exe .help pls

lokisuo

Aug 23, 2016
Even for the standards of this type of game, this is pretty bad. Great models, I'm gonna go with ok story imo, but the playability is horrible.

Learn something from Mr Dots, even if this ended up with a smaller game. The rinse and repeat, grindy, do the same stuff everytime makes me want to build a bot to do all the clicking for me. It's extremely boring and not worth to keep playing for me, even if this had the greatest models and animations, this time it takes to progress is incredible. /rantover

just my 2 cents

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Sounds like there's trouble with this update. Is there any new material with the sister? If not I'll wait for the next update.

zocx

May 2, 2017
how to open images from this game .webp ( from compressed version ) i have try so many programs but no luck. Im using Windows 7

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes