e801207

Jun 9, 2017
could u pls share converted webp cg's with exact same name with standard game. i need to replace them. /sorry my english/
If I understand right, you want "true" webp files, so can do it self with "libwebp", just use bat file like this..
Code:
:For decode webp
FORFILES /M *.webp /C "cmd /c dwebp -incremental @fname.webp -o @fname.png"
:For encode webp (-q 80 - quality factor (0:small..100:big))
FORFILES /M *.png /C "cmd /c cwebp -q 80 @fname.png -o @fname.webp"

Reactions: Lac

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
In the walkthrough it says ** if you are on the path where mom and Vicky caught you lusting over mom you'll get a different version ending on Day 48 with mom trying to send the MC away and a sex scene with sis ** Pull out now / Try to hold ** most likely 'Try to hold' will start a pregnancy route ** and the thing about lusting on mom, should be on day 43 in the walkthrough, but it says nothing about it all on day 43 so wtf? how to have sex with sis???

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018

I mean that cg you shared in mega link. those jpg images name not same with original webp images name . Is it possible to replace webp images with your jpg files?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Days
In the walkthrough it says ** if you are on the path where mom and Vicky caught you lusting over mom you'll get a different version ending on Day 48 with mom trying to send the MC away and a sex scene with sis ** Pull out now / Try to hold ** most likely 'Try to hold' will start a pregnancy route ** and the thing about lusting on mom, should be on day 43 in the walkthrough, but it says nothing about it all on day 43 so wtf? how to have sex with sis???
don't mean anything its just the one who did the walkthrough had that on that day so just keep playing and don't worry about the days, if something don't happen then do it all over again the next day and so on.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Days

don't mean anything its just the one who did the walkthrough had that on that day so just keep playing and don't worry about the days, if something don't happen then do it all over again the next day and so on.
Well if I made a choice that wont lead to sex with sis, then I sure as hell dont wanna do the same thing day after day lol thats a waste of time and wont get me any where, thats what ive been doing today. So your answer did not answer my question at all... so i'll try and ask again... How to get to the sex with sis scene??

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Man, do I dislike games that require a walkthrough to be "played". Honestly, doing this without a walkthrough is a major PITA. It's almost on Family Life levels.

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
If a game no bugs ,no walkthrough,ok,that's fine. But how can a game no bugs, the best part of an adult game ,I think the scene must be. As you know,scene comes from script and pic. And the important thing is the script. So,how could it have no bugs?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wait, nobody said anything about pregnancy being added to the game. This new information just might make the grind bearable. Without spoiling can you knock up everybody or just the sister?

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Seems the base game idea is still the same grind with the same day repeating over and over again. It's amazing that I managed to like this the first time through.
Grind along with a walkthrough otherwise you have no idea that you're doing anything wrong and some hidden variable doesn't reach the magic number before the days are over.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes