T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Did someone say spoiler.
Actually had already gotten to that scene with sis but was wondering if that was still it game ends after that scene in last update just wondering if it continues after...don't really have much interest in the mother...I'd still do her, just prefer the sis.

Raistlin52

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone else have trouble viewing extracted .webp files from the .rpa file? Most show complete black although a few have like the top 10 rows of pixels.

Shirkon

Jul 2, 2018
I have tried over50 times to get the red rose on day 44 and no luck. Is there any way to force it to give it?

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
How to put save file in this game? I put it in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TANGLEDUP and still no save in game
Hello, mate.
It's strange, you should be able to seen all of them just there... could you be some specific and add more details, please? For example, are you able to seen them from the 'Load' game screen?
And do you have already tried to cancel your previous game installation and make a new one from scratch after deleting any registry keys as due?

With best regards,

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Alright, I legit think that I've run into a bug with my save maybe at this point. Days 46-48, leading up to the Dildo scene. My confusion started when the option to search her room for the dildo was not available at 1900 on the 48th day. I've searched this thread up and down and from what I can tell, to get the Dildo Search option at the sister's room, you have to have taken her to your room during one of the photoshoots, as well as seen MC come up with the idea. Well, I've been following the walkthrough and don't remember seeing that come up on-screen (MC's idea).

In regards to the photoshoots, I've covered all of them, unless I'm completely missing one of the random variable scenes due to crap luck. Mom + Sis (Go with Sis and Stay with Mom - both wait here and yoga scenes), Photoshoot (Go Back to Sis' room where she requests Lucy to be kicked out, Lucy boneage in your Room #RIP, Lucy boneage behind the wall, Reject Lucy). I've tried every option that I've run into.

The walkthrough mentions the following choices to pick during the pool event on Day 48:
"Photoshoot she will change her outfit, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, Time to stand up and put an end to this,
Her Room"

I can't even count the number of times I've reloaded my save for attempts to get a scene with those options. The one that always comes up is of course "Photoshoot, she will change her outfit." After that, is it literally multiple options after saying "Lucy"? In any of the scenes I've found, I've not come across one where there is an option to "Stand up and put an end to this." It's been 2 hours now trying to figure this event out alone. I'v even gone back through older content and started again to make sure that I didn't miss anything in the walkthrough... Please help, for the love of god.
you need to go through the photoshoot scene 3 times, you'll notice that the 3rd time sis will have a different swimsuit on. in that scene you have to select Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, Time to stand up and put an end to this. after that pick The pool chair if you have yet to do the scene where Vicky tells you to fix the cams and the sis BJ scene or Her room if you have yet to do the dildo scene and the sis 69 scene.
you'll need both the BJ and 69 scenes to move the story forward.

How to make a console up? in the walkthrough day 67 :"type $ sisrel 50"
SHIFT + o to get the dev console, if that doesn't work you'll have to use Unren on the game first. you can search for Unren and download it here in this forum.

I have tried over50 times to get the red rose on day 44 and no luck. Is there any way to force it to give it?
you need to save the game before clicking on the pool at 18.00 and replay the scene from that point, it should take you 3 or 4 tries to get the right scene. the only other way is to open the script and modify it to get rid of the random variable.

Hello bug for me impossible with walkrouth for vicky 75 dollars ... just vicky slap my face
you need the MC relation with Vicky to have more than 25 points. if you had followed the walkthrough you would have cleared that condition.

Reactions: radeon111

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Hello, mate.
It's strange, you should be able to seen all of them just there... could you be some specific and add more details, please? For example, are you able to seen them from the 'Load' game screen?
And do you have already tried to cancel your previous game installation and make a new one from scratch after deleting any registry keys as due?

With best regards,
I already solved the problem.
go to one page back on 118

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
On day 25 and 26 in the nook, I can not call my sister, I do not have that choice at all.
I can only go back to the hall. I am asking for help and I apologize for my english :)

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
For me, this is one of the best games.
I played both ways and got to the end.
Maybe just advice.
Combine both paths to continue with updates.

Thank you

Shirkon

Jul 2, 2018

I have tried over 50 times to get the red rose on day 44 and no luck. Is there any way to force it to give it?

you need to save the game before clicking on the pool at 18.00 and replay the scene from that point, it should take you 3 or 4 tries to get the right scene. the only other way is to open the script and modify it to get rid of the random variable.
This is exactly what I have been doing. As soon as I see another pair of panties, I reload the save and try again. Panties every time. As far as opening the scrip and editing it, I have no idea how to do that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the walkthrough for v8

FIRST OF ALL, THERE WILL BE AN ADD ON TO V8, SCENES AT THE END OF V7 WILL HAVE A NEW GENTLE OPTION (AS REQUESTED BY OUR GREAT SUPPORTER)
PLUS AN ADVANCE TIME OPTION, AND ADDITIONAL SCENES IN HER MOTHER PATH.

Nook:
Same as before, you look so pretty will give you +5 relationship points

YOGA:
New scenes in "I can imagine her blow me" if you have rel points higher or equal to 130
"Let's try body to body yoga" if you have rel points higher or equal to 145 >> "bite her lips" will show if you have more lust, "kiss her" if you have more emo
Toilet:
Same scenes, except if you cum on her tits when you follow her to her room in previous version, you will slap her face, and she will fight back (25 seduction points needed)

KITCHEN:
Choose MILFs and then because you have elegant taste to unlock scenes at night with her mother.
TV:
Select watch movie, new scenes if she has enough relationship points

PARENTS ROOM:
@19:00 new scenes if you unlocked them in Kitchen, and with enough relationship, you will get the main character to join in.

POOL:
@11:00 after 2 days Lucy will show up, You have to choose "Not to fuck her" once at least so she will tell you about making money out of photoshoots,
then starting next day you can do them, you can fuck her as much as you want, but money is essential to run away. (once you earn 200, You have the option to call Vicky for photoshoots, Vicky will earn more)

@18:00 New scenes in both choices

YOUR ROOM:
Remember to sell the photos in the computer each day, Once you reach 400$ you get to the end.

@21:00 Wish her goodnight, new scenes in Do something crazy, and in Lift her and do something naughty
1-Do something crazy>> Lift her and give...>>>Good night to my ### >>> Throw...
2-Lift her and do something naughty>>> Kiss her...

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes