Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
With such a speed of development Helena history, it would be better if the author did not introduce this character. I understand, the plot about development relationship between brother and sister, but one scene for the update for Helena's rout? Is a mockery.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Version 8: Image 'poolrpttm' not found (and beyond)
Guess V8 been updated without new graphical content.
Another error: In the kitchen 'your relationship with mom has improved' keep getting this message even after the kitchen sequence has been ended !
I have that "Your relationship with mom has improved" message stuck on my screen after the kitchen scene as well. Very frustrating. :( (Also had the pool image missing errors as well.)

Fixed the stuck message by going into the console and typing (without quotes) "hide screen mmnotifup"

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

So this dialogue is one that is meant to trigger on all paths, whether you're on the Sister relationship path or the Mom relationship path, and whether you're on the Office path for the Mom or not? Because following the walkthrough means doing different things depending on which path you're following, and I was wondering whether I needed to be on one particular path to see these scenes...

Thanks again for the help.

I have come up with additional scenes that you describe only through your sister.
When I play the branch office I did not come to that.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Ack! Must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. Mom is trying to marry off sis and has started taking her to the beach to sell her to some asshole. How do I prevent this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ack! Must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. Mom is trying to marry off sis and has started taking her to the beach to sell her to some asshole. How do I prevent this?
No you did not do anything wrong because that is part of the story so keep playing.
You need money to run away with your best friend/sister, which every way you play.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
So my save has fucked up somehow...My last save from v7 was during sex with the sister (I'm on sister love route)...when I try to load that in v8 my game crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when I load the previous save to that (which is only slightly before the sex scene) it works but I no longer have access to the sex scene and the pool scene the following day now seems to have reverted to the sister leaving 'cos there's nothing to drink? (I know for certain I had done this previously though) I had followed the walkthrough prior to this to the dot so I don't understand where I'm now going wrong! Most of my options don't match up with the guide anymore ;/

CBA starting again, if anyone would be kind enough to supply a v7 end sis love route save file, I'd be eternally grateful!

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
So my save has fucked up somehow...My last save from v7 was during sex with the sister (I'm on sister love route)...when I try to load that in v8 my game crashes and when I load the previous save to that (which is only slightly before the sex scene) it works but I no longer have access to the sex scene and the pool scene the following day now seems to have reverted to the sister leaving 'cos there's nothing to drink? I had followed the walkthrough prior to this to the dot so I don't understand where I'm now going wrong! Most of my options don't match up with the guide anymore ;/

In V8, you do not need tablets in a poolside drink.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At
So my save has fucked up somehow...My last save from v7 was during sex with the sister (I'm on sister love route)...when I try to load that in v8 my game crashes and when I load the previous save to that (which is only slightly before the sex scene) it works but I no longer have access to the sex scene and the pool scene the following day now seems to have reverted to the sister leaving 'cos there's nothing to drink? (I know for certain I had done this previously though) I had followed the walkthrough prior to this to the dot so I don't understand where I'm now going wrong! Most of my options don't match up with the guide anymore ;/

CBA starting again, if anyone would be kind enough to supply a v7 end sis love route save file, I'd be eternally grateful!
9 am you go to the pool first then the storage for the AC then the nook in this order, no time is lost.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I have a problem, the message across my screen saying: THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MOM HAS IMPROVED won't go away, probably a bug, anyone else?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Your save file has got me back to where I was so that's good, but even on your file, it says "nothing here" when going to the kitchen at 9 am - yet the pool scene acts as if I got the beer anyway?!
Go to the kitchen 1st thing when U wake up, says nothing there but go to the pool next and you trigger the drinks. Can(& need to) do it many times to progress.
GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RED

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes