rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Hi again ! I coudn't reach the pregnency story despite the use of the bugfix patch (I put it in the game folder). Did I used the wrong bugfix or... ? I keep getting the same dialogue at the toilet at 14:00 from day 67 to day 69.
Oh ! and I found a slight error in the walkthrough. I was ahead of time for the 200$ and had call Vicky on day 66 instead of day 67 at the pool. So I had to adapt my playthrough. But I don't know if it's linked to pregnancy fail or... if I used the wrong bugfix file :'(
there are some conditions that need to be met in order to get that scene:
- you need to install the bugfix before you reach the scene where the MC already calls either Lucy or Vicky for the photoshoot
- the MC had cum inside sis at least once
- a random generated variable has the right value
so, if you have the 1st 2 conditions met, you just need to save the game before clicking on the bathroom at 14.00 and repeat the scene until you get the right one.

babar

Jun 17, 2017
Version 8: Image 'poolrpttm' not found (and beyond)
Guess V8 been updated without new graphical content.
Another error: In the kitchen 'your relationship with mom has improved' keep getting this message even after the kitchen sequence has been ended !
moi j ais le meme probleme Image 'poolrpttm' not found j ais essayer les deux versions standard et Compressed
j ais eu la meme chose sur les deux
j ais recuperé les dossiers images dans le fil mais cela n a rien changer
si quelqu un a une solution je suis preneur en vous remerciant d avance

but I have the same problem Image 'poolrpttm' not found i try both standard and Compressed versions I had the same thing on both I got the image files in the thread but that did not change anything if someone has a solution I'm interested in thanking you in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
'poolrpttm' I have let SNC know about this and it should get fixed in the next version, its just a convo with the bitch and noting to worry about.

Reactions: Jag Hond and babar

zh

Oct 17, 2017
there are some conditions that need to be met in order to get that scene:
- you need to install the bugfix before you reach the scene where the MC already calls either Lucy or Vicky for the photoshoot
- the MC had cum inside sis at least once
- a random generated variable has the right value
so, if you have the 1st 2 conditions met, you just need to save the game before clicking on the bathroom at 14.00 and repeat the scene until you get the right one.
Thanks ! I met conditions 1 and 2 but I didn't know it was randomized too...
I don't like randomized things in a game. But I suppose it makes sense if you try to impregnate haha

babar

Jun 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "a1fox3, post: 998508, member: 154349"] 'poolrpttm' J'ai informé SNC de cela et il devrait être corrigé dans la prochaine version. CITATION]

merci pour votre reponse bonne journee

thank you for your reply good day

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It maybe a big spoiler but I will post it anyway.

If you don't want to be spoiled then don't look, its about Vicky.

I will repeat this may or may not be whats up but it could be and if it is, it is a major plot spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On to other news TangledUp 2018-08-12 09-07-53-88.jpg

tmv

May 31, 2017
Question: I play the game in both routes with the WT. It states that at the parents room at 17:00 you should be able to get other options than the peek options. I don't, however. So, what did I do wrong and how to correct it?
Thx for your advises.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question: I play the game in both routes with the WT. It states that at the parents room at 17:00 you should be able to get other options than the peek options. I don't, however. So, what did I do wrong and how to correct it?
Thx for your advises.
You must chose other options that what the walkthrough has but only at most once and it should unlock.
On the toilet at 1400 you must chose 1 time to get unset instead of the other option.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It maybe a big spoiler but I will post it anyway.

If you don't want to be spoiled then don't look, its about Vicky.

I will repeat this may or may not be whats up but it could be and if it is, it is a major plot spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On to other news View attachment 135835
I just hope the $400.00 wasn't for an abortion, it sure looks that way, I'd really like a good ending on this, and keep that baby.

Reactions: 215303j

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just hope the $400.00 wasn't for an abortion, it sure looks that way, I'd really like a good ending on this, and keep that baby.
No abortion is in sight there leaving at night. (At least I hope there is not.)

With Vicky very protected of the "Childhood Friend" keep MC away from Lucy and all I still think she is .....

Reactions: bobbo69

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me in which folder do I need to put that bugfix file exactly? I have it downloaded and all, but it still hasn't fixed Day 67 Toilet scene at 14:00, and the walkthrough said that you need to download the bugfix to make the impregnation route available there.

Or will it not fix the issue because I reached that part of the story only on Day 77, 10 days later?

EDIT: Okay I got the impregnation scene in the Toilet at 14:00, just had to go 1 more day forward, that was all :)

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes