Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
@bobbo69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good, it sounds like a plan, this.

Otherwise, I would suggest another one: those bucks would be well worth used to pay a good sniper's first job account.
I have the sensation that the bitch hunting season is close to be opened soon, you know. :evilsmile: XD

With best regards to all the friends here,

Reactions: Carcalla

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$5+ patrons

Thanks for your patience, this update is about action, mostly.

There are so many additional scenes in old choices, especially while exercising, goodnight scenes, and TV...

V9 will take a twist. But before V9, there must be something...

Thank you

SNC said more content will be out soon as for what number it will be I think either 8.1 or 8.5;):cool::heartcoveredeyes:
(This should be known as filler content.)

Reactions: VI487

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I never get the "Carry on" option with mom in the kitchen even though I agreed to give her the pics. Is this normal?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I never get the "Carry on" option with mom in the kitchen even though I agreed to give her the pics. Is this normal?
Never went that route but it could have changed because the walkthrough is incorrect on some things.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
what about the fact that "your relationship with mom has improved" doesn't go away? is this normal too?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what about the fact that "your relationship with mom has improved" doesn't go away? is this normal too?
Just wait till 1900 in mom's room and confess about vicky and it will go away.

Its known and will be fixed soon.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
...sigh... I stopped playing (& patreon-ing) this game at version 6 because of the constant bugs & problems. I keep saying "I'll get the next version once the bugs are fixed"... but that never seems to happen. It's sad - and frustrating - to read about the new bugs that continue to show up with each of the last two version. Will the bugs ever end? I'm just disappointed more than anything I suppose...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 hi, looks like you know everything about this game XD can you tell me pls, is this a more romantic or corruption game? thanks :)
For the sister its romance/love or lust its your choice, I have no idea on the mom route because I tell her to shove off.

Reactions: L☹VE

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
...sigh... I stopped playing (& patreon-ing) this game at version 6 because of the constant bugs & problems. I keep saying "I'll get the next version once the bugs are fixed"... but that never seems to happen. It's sad - and frustrating - to read about the new bugs that continue to show up with each of the last two version. Will the bugs ever end? I'm just disappointed more than anything I suppose...
There is not 1 bug in v8, it may be missing 2-3 renders but there not needed for the story to progress for they do not show anything other than standing around in the scene.

Reactions: riddikk91

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
So I cant seem to have sex with the sister. Ive followed the walkthrough and done 69 with her at least 7 times, following the walkthrough to a T, but every night when i say goodnight, it just ends the day.. Did this happen to anyone else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I cant seem to have sex with the sister. Ive followed the walkthrough and done 69 with her at least 7 times, following the walkthrough to a T, but every night when i say goodnight, it just ends the day.. Did this happen to anyone else?
You must get upset with her at the toilet at 1400 instead of what the walkthrough says.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
There is not 1 bug in v8, it may be missing 2-3 renders but there not needed for the story to progress for they do not show anything other than standing around in the scene.
As I've said before, I trust what you say so I will download v8 and get back to playing it! Thanks for your reply...

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes