Blackj

May 21, 2018
For the sister its romance/love or lust its your choice, I have no idea on the mom route because I tell her to shove off.
I've already played with my mom and it's more domination, I really do not like it, now I'm on the sister's route and I like it more, although I'd like to see different episodes from the chapters where she already has a sex relation in the sister's room when she hides in the closet

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
It just adds a scene that is not really needed for you can make her pregnant in her bedroom, or that is what happen in my game before the patch.

First post has the walkthrough with the patch added to the rar file.
i've downloaded it and put it in the game folder but I don't see the scene in the bathroom? did I need to have it installed on day 57 for it to work on day 67?

Blackj

May 21, 2018
You must get upset with her at the toilet at 1400 instead of what the walkthrough says.
I'm following the V8 walkthrough to the letter and I already got sex with the sister, which could suggest that from day 57 the variable that gives the scene of the rose or the brother masturbating with the panties of the sister, because I think that at this point the goal of going beyond with the sister was reached, it is my humble opinion, I do not know what the other players think

And I take this opportunity to congratulate the creator, when I downloaded the game for the first time I thought it would be one more that it would take several months or even that it would be abandoned, but I see that it is not like that.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
i've downloaded it and put it in the game folder but I don't see the scene in the bathroom? did I need to have it installed on day 57 for it to work on day 67?
scratch that to get the dialog you need to have Vicky hinting at it in the pool apparently, the walkthrough is nice but not 100% accurate xD

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for the answer on the NTR question.
I was just asking cause last time I played this there was this guy fixing the sink who you could then see spying on the girls on camera. This just looked like a NTR flag for me.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I've already played with my mom and it's more domination, I really do not like it, now I'm on the sister's route and I like it more, although I'd like to see different episodes from the chapters where she already has a sex relation in the sister's room when she hides in the closet
Damn, I also do not like domination , It's much better if MC treats Mom like his mistress . Does Mc hit the homerun already on the sister's route ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
great game and great renders but i think that the game is a little bit slow with all the same scene and dialogue you have to repeat every day maybe the dialogues should be shorten a little

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I am confused here, how do I get her pregnant? I followed the walkthrough or tried as it's confusing near the end. Can I ask how many days does this game even have, I am nearing day 60

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am confused here, how do I get her pregnant? I followed the walkthrough or tried as it's confusing near the end. Can I ask how many days does this game even have, I am nearing day 60
Days don't matter until you do all that is needed.

Reactions: Yogi8156

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I decided to try this again fresh and working with the walkthrough - which I followed to the letter - everything worked correctly until day 25, At Day 25 and beyond the Nook scenes at night as in the WT (Nook -> call sis, i'll kiss sister, kiss more) simply refuse to trigger. I have tried changing the times I go there as well with no success. I am getting the dinner triggering when it shouldn’t during that day. Any thoughts on what I did wrong?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
KITCHEN:
Choose MILFs and then because you have elegant taste to unlock scenes at night with her mother.

Which scenes are mean at night? Nothing happened 2nd time. Or do i have to do more often?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
KITCHEN:
Choose MILFs and then because you have elegant taste to unlock scenes at night with her mother.

Which scenes are mean at night? Nothing happened 2nd time. Or do i have to do more often?
I think it's the scene at 1900 with mom and sis/friend

Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I think it's the scene at 1900 with mom and sis/friend
Nothing Groundbreaking. Thought we‘ll see more with Mom. Generally i would like to see MC fucks his Mom also in sis/friend route. I don’t know if he‘ll fuck her in mom‘s route?!

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes