T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Suggestions and hopes for the next update:
Different things that should happen. When MC and Sis run off Vicky sets them up with an apartment (that might be the reason the $400.00 was needed)
Or she knows someone that gives them new identities and then she helps them get a new apartment.
We could see the mom raging that they escaped her clutches.
The big reveal of course she has to tell the MC he's going to be a daddy.
The furthering of the storyline as the baby bump gets bigger.
When the game ends (hopefully not for a long time) the MC and sis send mom a picture in the mail from an anonymous address of them together holding their child with the message "say hello to your granddaughter/grandson."
A possible 3 way relationship with Vicky.
It would be good to explore new locations instead of being stuck in the same house.
If they get new identities the could possibly get married.
And of course their love for each other just has to grow stronger and become unbreakable thus insuring mom has no chance of tearing them apart.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I want to avoid the pregnancy route. Ok i don’t cum inside her. But never? Or only at 9:00 Nook/Yoga time? Does the dev work with variables, how many times MC cum inside her?

Reactions: Almighty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons

"24 hours, less 20 minutes, I was expecting to finish it earlier ;)"
Additional scenes:

1-End of V7 , more gentle scenes (Thank you a1fox3)

2-Spying on her at night

3-Helena route (The friends' mum, that's her original name)

Fixed missing scenes.

Thank you: Bobbo69, Bob B, and everyone.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
In the tag have male protagonist but in desc kinda like female protagonist, so which is it?
Belive the tag. And open the box of chocolat you will like it for sure because this game is long and had a lot of fun event that happen slowly but realy sexy.

Reactions: Zatanna2

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Suggestions and hopes for the next update:
Different things that should happen. When MC and Sis run off Vicky sets them up with an apartment (that might be the reason the $400.00 was needed)
Or she knows someone that gives them new identities and then she helps them get a new apartment.
We could see the mom raging that they escaped her clutches.
The big reveal of course she has to tell the MC he's going to be a daddy.
The furthering of the storyline as the baby bump gets bigger.
When the game ends (hopefully not for a long time) the MC and sis send mom a picture in the mail from an anonymous address of them together holding their child with the message "say hello to your granddaughter/grandson."
A possible 3 way relationship with Vicky.
It would be good to explore new locations instead of being stuck in the same house.
If they get new identities the could possibly get married.
And of course their love for each other just has to grow stronger and become unbreakable thus insuring mom has no chance of tearing them apart.
I second this.. ^^^ PLEASE give our heroes the story they deserve!

Reactions: mpror

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Missing scenes and a better ending of that same version, it's only an add on but really worth playing, but that's really up to you whether you want to play it or not ;)
I felt like scenes were missing like the yoga scenes. In the walkthrough it stated something about them doing yoga naked and sex was supposed to occur but it never happened, for me it didn't at least.. I'll wait until the next update though.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I felt like scenes were missing like the yoga scenes. In the walkthrough it stated something about them doing yoga naked and sex was supposed to occur but it never happened, for me it didn't at least.. I'll wait until the next update though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Curious to try but the MC's look a bit on the too young side.
If you haven't tried this game yet, I actually suggest that you do, it's pretty good, although somewhat grindy, but it's still pretty straightforward.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
If you haven't tried this game yet, I actually suggest that you do, it's pretty good, although somewhat grindy, but it's still pretty straightforward.
Ah, what the hell, you only live once! What's the worst that can happen... awww shit I shouldn't have said that....

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah, what the hell, you only live once! What's the worst that can happen... awww shit I shouldn't have said that....
It's a slow-burn relationship with the sister, that much I have to warn you of, BUT, she's not the only one you can get down with down the road, so don't worry about sexual material if that's what you're looking for :)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes