Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nice update - can't wait to figure out Vickys angle
And I'd like to get into Vicky's pants at least once before the story comes to an end, and Helen too, and the mom, but most of all Vicky and Helen, haha :p

Cohibozz

Aug 14, 2018
i've some problem with this game...i'm at day 84....mom path....sys let suck her tits only and mom kick off me at execise...what i've to do??

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Tangled Up [v8A] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.57GB

Download PC (556MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n007

Nov 13, 2016

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

tks

derof

Jul 29, 2017
It's a slow-burn relationship with the sister, that much I have to warn you of, BUT, she's not the only one you can get down with down the road, so don't worry about sexual material if that's what you're looking for :)
Can you get down with the mother ?

215303j

I want to avoid the pregnancy route. Ok i don’t cum inside her. But never? Or only at 9:00 Nook/Yoga time? Does the dev work with variables, how many times MC cum inside her?
Not sure where you got your sex-ed, but that's kind of the point: if you are not using the pill / condoms etc., the girl may get pregnant.
And no, calendar-based contraception does not depend on time of the day, but on her menstrual cycle.
;)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Not sure where you got your sex-ed, but that's kind of the point: if you are not using the pill / condoms etc., the girl may get pregnant.
And no, calendar-based contraception does not depend on time of the day, but on her menstrual cycle.
;)
God damn! Thats why i have two kids. :eek:penedeyewink: but honestly, the dev is a girl. So she knows a woman get pregnant (without pill/condoms) only after ovulation (24h-36h).

Reactions: Asuna. and 215303j

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Nice new update. After "Hide in the closet". I love it.

What does Vicky mean after the photoshots?
"Start acting like a man Nick"
"Lots of resposibilities ahead"
"See! You´re still acting like a teen and Rowena is..."??? ... pregnant?!

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I cant sneeking sister room like the updated all the time in night he go to sleep can someone help me there two game that u dont remmber thay name one with brother live with sister and thay daughters and scene here come jhony with and axe

And the other game is of afather that disocver he has daughter and she start to live with him

sonori

May 16, 2017
Oh, the dev did that again with webp images?
Fixed - (mega) #!dZYCkIyY!9_msYfdjDgTdsvXBCPaTCT_ATjI-F-snEuIrhy4tn48 (sorry, still can't post links).

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
When i try to run this on Linux (.sh) i get the following error message (even with sudo rights):
TangledUp.sh: 87: exec: /tmp/TangledUp-8A-pc/TangledUp-8A-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/TangledUp: Permission denied

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

Out of curiosity, has this crunched version also been patched? :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
If you mean incest patched, no. I wasn't aware that there was a patch since it's not in the OP.
Oh, okay. I was just wondering. Thanks for the quick response. :)

Also, am I the only one that noticed that the sister doesn't shower any more? You never find her in the bathroom...

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes