a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hm, maybe you can update walkthrough? ;)
btw, should i wait for update or play right now?
I am waiting on the official one from SNC before it will get updated.
Tried it the way you suggested 3 days in a row and no change :/
You got to do other things to but I can not remember which one's so just do other ones that is not in the walkthrough.

Sep 10, 2017
So I cant seem to have sex with the sister. Ive followed the walkthrough and done 69 with her at least 7 times, following the walkthrough to a T, but every night when i say goodnight, it just ends the day.. Did this happen to anyone else?
You must get upset with her at the toilet at 1400 instead of what the walkthrough says.
Just an FYI, I played from start to day 57 (in patch 0.8 with the bugfix) in the walkthrough to a T as well (Chose Love route for sister and agreed to give mom the pictures, but didn't go to the office path for mom) and it worked fine for me on the exact days the walkthrough told me.

Edit: Actually, you need to make sure that during the "goodnight conversation" you start french kissing her after day... 37 I think it was, and then do the thing you always do prior to day 37 (throw on bed etc)

Sep 27, 2017
In the walkthrough, it says "Toilet -> let her win". When I go there, the game says "Nothing here". I'm pretty sure I followed the walkthrough properly. Any ideas? Thanks

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
You must get upset with her at the toilet at 1400 instead of what the walkthrough says.
you keep on suggesting to pick the "Upset!" option on the Bathroom dialogue and you're wrong.
that option doesn't set or modify any variable in the game so it's completely useless apart from watching one additional render and 10 different lines of dialogue.

So I cant seem to have sex with the sister. Ive followed the walkthrough and done 69 with her at least 7 times, following the walkthrough to a T, but every night when i say goodnight, it just ends the day.. Did this happen to anyone else?
to have sex with the sister you need to get blackmailed by mom first. if you had followed the walkthrough you would have gotten a scene in the bathroom at 13.00 where mom asks the MC to go to the parent's room at 17.00 and fix her pc. then at 17.00 at parent's room the MC tries to grab mom and gets surprised by Vicky. finally the next day at 19.00 at parent's room mom starts blackmailing the MC. that scene starts a countdown of 4 days in the game, at the end of day 4 you'll get the night scene where the MC has sex with sis.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@rick87

I was told by SNC to start choosing different options when they come up and that "Upset" option and one for the mom in the kitchen getting "help with Sister/childhood friend" was the 2 thing that made my game progress from where I was stuck at.
But I was also choosing other options throughout the game.
I went the love route and never once gave the photo's to the mom. (It never said to give them.)
Also the french kiss was never mention in the walkthrough and you must chose it to progress the story at some point.

If you have a walkthrough that works for all path's and some kind of a bug fix post them and I will get them posted on the 1st post.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@rick87
If you have a walkthrough that works for all path's and some kind of a bug fix post them and I will get them posted on the 1st post.
the walkthrough i posted in this thread is made by looking directly at the script and it works for all the possible paths giving the players access to each and every scene in the game. the .rar package includes a bugfix to get the 'pregnancy bathroom scene' that was unreachable in the script due to an unattainable value for the internal variable 'bff'.
the problem with the walkthrough is that it has to be followed step by step, since the game, while having a sandbox mechanics, fully requires the internal variables to be set in a predetermined order, so missing even one single step of the walkthrough will often result in the player being either locked out of a certain scene or being prevented from continuing the storyline.

@rick87
Also the french kiss was never mention in the walkthrough and you must chose it to progress the story at some point.
the 'french kiss' is mentioned in the walkthrough starting from day 27 on in the 'Your Room' scene at 21.00

@rick87
I was told by SNC to start choosing different options when they come up and that "Upset" option.
you can check the script yourself, file 'awbook.rpy': choosing 'Upset' doesn't modify the value of any variable, so if you choose it nothing changes at all

@rick87
one for the mom in the kitchen getting "help with Sister/childhood friend" was the 2 thing that made my game progress from where I was stuck at.
But I was also choosing other options throughout the game.
the walkthrough states:
(15.00) Kitchen -> ** if you chose to agree to give to pics back to mom you'll get a scene where you grope her, if you went the other route pick - Ask for help with sis - **
so, the walkthrough is correctly telling you to pick that option in order to progress the story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you can check the script yourself, file 'awbook.rpy': choosing 'Upset' doesn't modify the value of any variable, so if you choose it nothing changes at all
Finially found your walkthrough with the bug fix in it so will give it a try and see what happens, somehow or another the one I got is older one with wrong or missing info.

Thanks for your time on this.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
i'm tired of searching a solution about those webp pics... so nothing... and about that dwebp thing, i understood nothing again... can u make a short tutorial video about it?

BTW!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
haha thanks for that. this bugfix I hear so much about in the walkthrough, where can I get it. I kinda want to see what happens on the pregnancy path lol.
It just adds a scene that is not really needed for you can make her pregnant in her bedroom, or that is what happen in my game before the patch.

First post has the walkthrough with the patch added to the rar file.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes