Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Game is rather grindy, lots and lots of days just repeating the same stuff just so that the story can progress, and it's very click intensive just between dialogs, but other than that I actually like this game a lot, the story is real good, especially since there's impregnation involved, something not too many games has, so that's a big plus.

One thing that I would hope for, is actual sex scenes with Mom, Anna and Vicky, their scenes have been lacking big time. Anna was close but because of the story Vicky cock-blocked that from happening. Vicky is just a big tease which at this point is annoying more than anything, hate tease that never leads to anything more, haha. And Mom so far seems like the impossible woman to conquer, but I really hope she isn't impossible. I hope that the desired scenes with all these 3 ladies happen sooner than later :p

Reactions: sdfa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Game is rather grindy, lots and lots of days just repeating the same stuff just so that the story can progress, and it's very click intensive just between dialogs, but other than that I actually like this game a lot, the story is real good, especially since there's impregnation involved, something not too many games has, so that's a big plus.

One thing that I would hope for, is actual sex scenes with Mom, Anna and Vicky, their scenes have been lacking big time. Anna was close but because of the story Vicky cock-blocked that from happening. Vicky is just a big tease which at this point is annoying more than anything, hate tease that never leads to anything more, haha. And Mom so far seems like the impossible woman to conquer, but I really hope she isn't impossible. I hope that the desired scenes with all these 3 ladies happen sooner than later :p
Vicky may be an undercover cop with what she has been doing.

215303j

I just hope the $400.00 wasn't for an abortion, it sure looks that way, I'd really like a good ending on this, and keep that baby.
Yeah, me too.... Although it does look that way, I hope we get the choice to say no....

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, day 43 there's a bug when I enter the bathroom at 15:00 it brings me right back to the title screen

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, day 43 there's a bug when I enter the bathroom at 15:00 it brings me right back to the title screen
What version of the game do you have?
Just to let you know that only 1300 and 1400 have content in the bathroom.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Is there any NTR in this? Just asking to be sure. And if yes is it optional and how optional is it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any NTR in this? Just asking to be sure. And if yes is it optional and how optional is it?
It really cant be said to be NTR but Vicky does stop MC from having sex with one of the women that play a very small part in the game.
Your main goal in the childhood friend/sister.

U

User_10739

The walkthrough is flawed from about day 29 forward. Mom shows up when she shouldn't Vicky doesn't show up when she should... I started over cause I was pissed at not getting all the achievements (scenes) and now I'm wondering if I've blown 10 hours of gameplay to end up in the same boat... which I obviously have cause I'm on day?? and shit is spiraling out of control...

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The walkthrough is flawed from about day 29 forward. Mom shows up when she shouldn't Vicky doesn't show up when she should... I started over cause I was pissed at not getting all the achievements (scenes) and now I'm wondering if I've blown 10 hours of gameplay to end up in the same boat... which I obviously have cause I'm on day?? and shit is spiraling out of control...
Oh no! The same may happen to me. :FeelsBadMan: ... yesterday grinding till day 27. I hope not senseless.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes the walkthrough is off and you need to keep going then change the day back a few days to stay up with the walkthrough and you must choose other options than what is stated, at 1400 once you start the "Keep Quite" then the "Sarcastic" option you must choose the "Upset" option at Least once but I don't know if it can be done the first time it shows up or not.
There are others that need to be chosen in other places to but I am still waiting on the Official Walkthrough to see what they are.

New content was added and content was changed around so the story makes better since but I don't remember where or on what day about where it was added to so it is good to restart and play a new game.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes