BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
off-topic but need help...my mega browser is not detecting my mega desktop app...i reinstalled but it keeps saying that i need to download the app :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
off-topic but need help...my mega browser is not detecting my mega desktop app...i reinstalled but it keeps saying that i need to download the app :(
Go here for help on off topic items.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Console Commands.

sisrel = xxx
sedpts = xxx (seduction)
momrel = xxx
vickyrel = xxx
emo = xxx (love)
lust = xxx
mny = xxx (money)

You can change the day and hour if needed.
Must use caps on the first letter.
Day =
Hour =

Just remember you must get at least 1 point before you use the commands for that stat.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Someone has the all 0.8 CGs? (In images folder has many black pic)
Sorry my english. ;)

Zed_323323

May 7, 2017
I can't seem to get the dialogue option "MILFs, it's because you have elegant taste" to trigger in the Kitchen on day 57, that unlocks extra Mom scenes.

Does anyone know if you have to be on a specific relationship path, have specific stats, have agreed or refused to return the photos to her, or to have responded in a particular way to her suggestion to 'team up' in the basement, in order to get this dialogue to trigger?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to get the dialogue option "MILFs, it's because you have elegant taste" to trigger in the Kitchen on day 57, that unlocks extra Mom scenes.

Does anyone know if you have to be on a specific relationship path, have specific stats, have agreed or refused to return the photos to her, or to have responded in a particular way to her suggestion to 'team up' in the basement, in order to get this dialogue to trigger?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.
It should have unlocked for you as long as you followed the walkthrough to the letter.
If not then keep trying each day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Follow the walkthrough, everything is not the same in the game :'(
If the one who did the walkthrough by just adding in the new then yes the walkthrough is off now for a lot of things changed in the game with a better story and progression.

Reactions: HaLls86

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$5+ patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not yet in current version

Not yet in current version img.png

This is new content that will be added to the end of v7 content later, none of it is in the game yet.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Ugh.... WHY DO THEY PUT VOICES IN THAT YOU CAN'T MUTE!?

They give you a voice volume option, then IGNORE IT.

Reactions: bas

Zed_323323

May 7, 2017
It should have unlocked for you as long as you followed the walkthrough to the letter.
If not then keep trying each day.
Thanks for the reply.

So this dialogue is one that is meant to trigger on all paths, whether you're on the Sister relationship path or the Mom relationship path, and whether you're on the Office path for the Mom or not? Because following the walkthrough means doing different things depending on which path you're following, and I was wondering whether I needed to be on one particular path to see these scenes...

Thanks again for the help.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes