kare

Aug 5, 2016
There's something different with webp format author is using, as I can't seem to open them in anything, but other webp images display just fine.
Also If you have RELATIONS WITH MOM IMPROVED stuck on your screen type hide screen mmnotifup in console

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
How to put save file in this game? I put it in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TANGLEDUP and still no save in game

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Last time I played this, the game was under the "Groundhog Day Effect" and the story was a nonsense, just a bunch of scenes repeated ad nauseam without link between them or continuity. Has the game improve during the last couple of updates?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The walkthrough on the 1st page, is only a guide, I would say and you kinda gotta read it from end to start and remember what you read lol other vice you wont get the right chouses and when you follot it, on day 37 I think it tells you that you should save on day 33 lol how about letting us know that on day 33, when it's usefull?? and so many other things, can go wrong if you follow the walkthrough... there should be a walkthrough for each route :)

Edit: and I just started the game from start today, but at day 48 I did not get a sex scene with sis, cause yeah I should have done something different, that I was not told about in the walkthrough, so thx for that crap, now I need start over again lol... plz remove the Walkthrough from page 1, cause it's really no good at all :/

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone got a save before the sex scene with sis? cause I really dont wanna start the game over 2 times today...

Trojaner15

Sep 8, 2017
ok, this game is over for me

it has a nice visual an the Story is ok but THAT GRIND MAN there is nearly no progresss, doing the same thing every day it gets me so frustrated and no one knows what to do

Wats up with the pills or Alcohol from Vicky? i dont even know where she is how can i find her? every 10 minutes i´m stuck somewhere, now i have enough and i will stop supporting this guy, such a waste of Money

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sounds like there's trouble with this update. Is there any new material with the sister? If not I'll wait for the next update.
Did someone say spoiler.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Dont see any answer to the day 16 problem with the walkthrough, in WT it says make a hole in her joga outfit, in Your room, but there is no option to do so, but double options to buy something online and if you go to her room, you take the bra, so how to make a hole in her joga outfit? and something is wrong on day 17 too, the wt is not 100% accurate
Someone have save game sex with sister??

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
[QUOTENew walkthrough is being made but when it comes out I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the game but I am waiting with the start for a walktrough for V8.
I remember how much I struggled with previous versions and without walktrough I did not know if I was doing something wrong or is it the fault of some bugs. I want to play alone but without walktrough (which will help me check that is the reason for lack of progress) I will not start a new game. It's a waste of time to guess.
So please, walkthrough.

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
could u pls share converted webp cg's with exact same name with standard game. i need to replace them. /sorry my english/

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes