depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
1 month just so little update? Kidding me
You should sue the dev for the damages and to get your hard earned money back. Oh wait, if you're not a patron then...

BTW for anyone wondering there are about 300 new renders in this update. Also she/he is one of the hardworking devs, who regularly updates the game.

Reactions: patrickB and Nowun

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
You should sue the dev for the damages and to get your hard earned money back. Oh wait, if you're not a patron then...

BTW for anyone wondering there are about 300 new renders in this update. Also she/he is one of the hardworking devs, who regularly updates the game.
Comparison last update ,this one is too small. In that way , I can not help myself to think that he put his mind in new game

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I asked about console commands a few pages back - just before the update landed which wasn't a good idea, ha ha.
I have tried to tweak the stats and cannot get it to work - not very PC savvy, but I have done it in a couple of other games.
Any tips or advice anyone please?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I asked about console commands a few pages back - just before the update landed which wasn't a good idea, ha ha.
I have tried to tweak the stats and cannot get it to work - not very PC savvy, but I have done it in a couple of other games.
Open "renpy/common/00console.rpy" in any text editor, set "config.console = True" to enable console.
In game press <SHIFT> + <o> to open it.
Use the following commands to see the current values
Code:
sisrel
momrel
vickyrel
rsx (special points to get anal scene with sis)
Use e.g. sisrel=100 to change the value.

However, please don't complain about getting stuck or otherwise encountering errors after screwing with game variables.

Reactions: stever

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ok - Thanks
I had already got the shift+O to work using Unren but using sisrel=xx wasn't working.
Is this because of the =True bit?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Ok - Thanks
I had already got the shift+O to work using Unren but using sisrel=xx wasn't working.
Is this because of the =True bit?
Dunno, never used unren before but I would have assumed it does just that to enable the console. Maybe the developer mode it activates in addition to that somehow screws with it?
Manual mode works anyway, just tested it.
console.png

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
yo can someone update the preview pics on the first page? because they are outdated. game has got big updates since that and the preview pics doesn't show the actual game nowadays, just sayn'

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I use the file in this post (for all Ren'Py game):

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
If unren don't open the console, try this other way: download Notepad++ is free , after, go to tangled up folder, click on RENPY/ COMMON/00console and open with notepad++ go to line 108 despite....... change = False with = True.
launch the game and ingame left shift + O (not zero) and insert command you choose ( momrel, sisrel etc)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

klark

Jun 19, 2017
hi guys, some program for decrypt .webp images? i want see all new images without play over and over again

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yes 10 is out and will be on here soon.

Hello.
The image on this post is for the new game I'm working on, waiting for your comments and ideas, its demo is going to be released in November
No kidding? The protagonists are definitely not adorable!? For me the breasts from the two milfs are too big and point downwards. Uuhhgg :confounded: The woman with black hairs is ... sorry... ugly. And the young girl isn‘t really beautiful, right? What story?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No kidding? The protagonists are definitely not adorable!? For me the breasts from the two milfs are too big and point downwards. Uuhhgg :confounded: The woman with black hairs is ... sorry... ugly. And the young girl isn‘t really beautiful, right? What story?
Here is what I have found out so far.

The NPC's are ok but without knowing who, what and where we can not say what is what.
18h

They are , Front: uncle, behind left: cousin, behind mid: uncles wife, and gran, now the gran looks almost the age of the wife, going to change that, perhaps going to change more than looks also, and there's another girl not in this photo. Now for V10, i know you don't like her mother but give it a try.

Just for clarification save files would go their too?
Once you save it will gen up a save game folder in there.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
perhaps going to change more than looks also...
hopefully she changes many things in their looks. It exists also beautiful grannies... currently i‘m frightened about her look :FuckYea:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I found nothing about a V10 walkthrough? Is‘nt it necessary? Same procedure than last one?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes