RasherX

Dec 22, 2017
I don't know exactly why, but almost every version of Tangled Up is "broken" for me as after some time, the scenes are just repeating and no new scenes appear. I've tried the save file from OP "Save file (pure sister route at the end of v8)" and well after loading it I just went a bit backwards to see how the story went there, and guess what, I would never been able to achieve the story of the savegame again, I was just looping on scenes inside the house.

I had to re-load that save and continue, but again after few minutes all I can do is just explore the same scenes over and over again.

Anyone having any idea on why this happens? While I've repeated the scenes over and over again, I've also tried different answers/paths/approaches but nothing changed it.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
if your following sister route there not much content in this update
try the mother route

DanteBlackX

Sep 6, 2018
Im guessing u need a seperate program for torrents, ive never used a torrent myself, woulda preferred a mega upload of the file tbh, as is i cant use it, oh well, i managed to get into the v10 content anyways....just stuck tryin to figure out how to give sis the ring and get rid of ron the tool, i have knocked his ass out tho, that was kinda satisfying, lol

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah. Like... here is a ring, happy ever after... the end.... after a long grind fest..... kinda feel like we got left with blue balls, lol.
Well I would not say blue balled, you can literally fuck her every day. But I will agree that the ending was very abrupt.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Im guessing u need a seperate program for torrents, ive never used a torrent myself, woulda preferred a mega upload of the file tbh, as is i cant use it, oh well, i managed to get into the v10 content anyways....just stuck tryin to figure out how to give sis the ring and get rid of ron the tool, i have knocked his ass out tho, that was kinda satisfying, lol
On my playthrough, I bought the ring in previous update.
Then you need to arrange with Vicky to hack your moms PC.
You need to practice hacking and when your level is high enough. You can then Call Vicky about Hacking (It's 17:00 in Vicky's room)

Sorry I played the hacking bit a while ago so I'm short on details

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
The numbers in the namefile indicates which pages and slot the save is listed in. "Save 2-3" if you copy pasted it in the right folder, will show up in page 2 slot 3of the save list in the game. Save 3-1 will be in page 3 slot 1.
Did you check the other pages?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes