depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone confirm me this:

Can you see all the scenes in one route just with grinding without using the WT, just randomly playing?

Because some says there's no day limit, you can eventually see all with grinding and some says you need to do specific things in specific days to be able to see all scenes.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Guys, I can't trigger out the
(17.00) Parent Room -> Get close and grab her **
of the day 53. Someone have a save in this point? I assume that I deactivated the cams, but this option just doesn't not appear to me

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone confirm me this:

Can you see all the scenes in one route just with grinding without using the WT, just randomly playing?

Because some says there's no day limit, you can eventually see all with grinding and some says you need to do specific things in specific days to be able to see all scenes.
Yeah pretty much. The days "freeze" until you trigger another key event once you have the right value for it.

Reactions: depechedNode

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Where do you find the image BCT and BFD Thank you for the help?
There are bctv and bfdv named images in game's image folder. If this errors caused by wrong naming of bctv and bfdv, then all you have to do is use "unren" to extract game's images and change the name of this two images to bct and bfd.

kirz

May 24, 2017
Anyone have a save of day 56 for the sister route. I can't get the sex scene with sis on the end of the day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

The image of the screaming woman is from the next game.

Soon -a week or two before Christmas- I'm going to be completely free, This will improve the release dates and the quality of the content.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes