pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I did a play through where I didn't cum in the sister once. And yet, and the scene with her and Vicky at night, she says she can't drink. Is that a bug where the game thinks she is pregnant, or is that the scene that everyone gets?

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Finally a good ammount of content with mother and her route is worth playing now, with a lot of possible outcomes...:heartcoveredeyes:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Erm... is there a point where you have to kinda decide which one to choose or right from the start just go for one?

Ive restarted the game and have two saves, one sister only i hope is correct and other mother only as im trying to get the Pool event but currently just grinding away.

I dont like games like this where you have to just do one route to be honest. I like where you go for one but can also then get some action from another until where you choose yourself enough I just want one girl... etc.

so far...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Im going to persevere i think, i gave up on Dating Dana game as it just repeated same thing over and over no matter what i tried.

I gave up at day 21 after an hour of cleaning the yard, playing board games and peeping at sister in the shower.

DanteBlackX

Sep 6, 2018
On my playthrough, I bought the ring in previous update.
Then you need to arrange with Vicky to hack your moms PC.
You need to practice hacking and when your level is high enough. You can then Call Vicky about Hacking (It's 17:00 in Vicky's room)

Sorry I played the hacking bit a while ago so I'm short on details

yeah figured all that out when i finished the game, the biggest issue i had with the ending (i think it was an issue with dialogue, so someone else might be able to tell me if im wrong), is when vicky tells u to come see her at 17:00 in her room, but u have to go to ur room to do the event (again if im misremembering the dialogue sry), this just seems misleading on a whole, i noticed the hacking event in ur room by accident, since its easily missable (i spent over a half hr grinding trying to figure out why the event wasnt showing up)

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Erm... is there a point where you have to kinda decide which one to choose or right from the start just go for one?

Ive restarted the game and have two saves, one sister only i hope is correct and other mother only as im trying to get the Pool event but currently just grinding away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
The numbers in the namefile indicates which pages and slot the save is listed in. "Save 2-3" if you copy pasted it in the right folder, will show up in page 2 slot 3of the save list in the game. Save 3-1 will be in page 3 slot 1.
Did you check the other pages?

Where is this folder? I just put the 2-1 into the saves folder. Didn't work.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Finally following the mother route, the protagonist arrived at what I expected from the first version of this game and quoting a film " ": "Take her to a motel and bang her like a beast! Do it for us!" :cool:

(Speaking instead of the final following the route of his sister, it seems almost too obvious ...)

milfslover

Jan 31, 2018
anyone can share us his saves i pleyed it before but i don't want to start from 0 i was in Version 5 as i remember

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes