Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
So what happens on the slut route if you dont grind mother rep?
you end up doing the love route i guess, cause this is what happened to me, i end up in the other girl house.

the lust route stay to get anal scene i think, i drop cause fucking grind.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I just done the scene with 69 with the sister but i'm unable to trigger the scene at 13:00 in the bathroom, the MC continue to say that don't want to talk because she may bring up the photos again. How can i progress further? I want to have the sex scene with the sister...

Starkindian

Sep 4, 2017
I just done the scene with 69 with the sister but i'm unable to trigger the scene at 13:00 in the bathroom, the MC continue to say that don't want to talk because she may bring up the photos again. How can i progress further? I want to have the sex scene with the sister...
yeah i too struck with the same

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Yes OP which is the very first post of this thread has my pure sister route save and she is pregnant, its at the end of v8 so you have to use the walkthrough also on the 1st post if you want to get the rest of the sister's content.
You must use the incest patch for it to show as sister.
Do u have the save file V11 with the same route as at the OP ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do you add the incest patch can not find the folder to change it at all any help?
Its the same for most of these game/VN's, inside the main game folder there are other folders and one of them is called "game" and just drag or copy and paste it there.

Jan 1, 2018
Do u have the save file V11 with the same route as at the OP ?
The walkthrough is a huge part of the problem. I have no idea if it is correct up through v8, but a LOT (most? all?) of people have been following the walkthrough and failing to get the love-pregnancy ending.

Oct 10, 2017
So, I have some saves for you guys. 9.1 is after the day 53 bug, the days don’t match with the walkthrough anymore but it’s out of the loop. 9.2 is before the sex scene, you just need to visit her that night and follow the steps that give you the option to seduce her. 9.3 is the same save that’s on the first page, BUT she’s not pregnant.

I did my best to get the NTR scenes, cause I’m a fan, and no, it’s not worth it. Nothing happens, you get a game over eventually because of it but you don’t even get to see someone fuck her. So yeah, it’s a good thing this game doesn’t have an NTR tag, cause there´s no NTR route.

I believe that what creates the loop are two things, either you missed a trigger (follow the walkthrough, it works) or your relationship points aren’t high enough. 145 relationship points is the minimum you need to trigger everything, but like I said purposely keeping your RP low is useless cause you don’t get any content if you corrupt her without forming a relationship.

I hope this helps, this saves are from my game folder. If I need to extract them from somewhere else, let me know.

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
I know i'm late to the party... but can't seem to get the 69 scene on day 53. It just goes onto the "normal" BJ scene. What am I missing? Been following the v8.Daybyday Walkthrough.​

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes