LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Does the game get better after the first 10 days? I struggled hard to get through them. The dialogue is very inconsistent, and there is barely any story. Days like 3-7 I found myself doing the same things which is honestly what made me delete the game as a whole. Should I redownload and give it another try? I want to give these games a fair shake.

Jan 1, 2018
Does the game get better after the first 10 days? I struggled hard to get through them. The dialogue is very inconsistent, and there is barely any story. Days like 3-7 I found myself doing the same things which is honestly what made me delete the game as a whole. Should I redownload and give it another try? I want to give these games a fair shake.
Most certainly not. Seriously.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this game is far from complete
It is complete but it was dev's first ever VN and if things don't trigger when they say they do in the walkthrough you need to reset the day back to 1-3 days before and try again.

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
It is complete but it was dev's first ever VN and if things don't trigger when they say they do in the walkthrough you need to reset the day back to 1-3 days before and try again.
Oh didn't know about that, however, overall the game is really buggy, and not all that interesting anyway, in my opinion at least.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh didn't know about that, however, overall the game is really buggy, and not all that interesting anyway, in my opinion at least.
The level of grind really drags the game down.
Plus there's practically no point in not pursuing the sister, since the mother's content is only a fraction of the sister's and the sequel makes that option totally pointless anyway.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I got frustrated with this game months ago and dumped it, but as I have been unable to go out for a few days (ankle issues) , I started it from the beginning with the aid of a Walkthrough (if any game needed a Skip button this one does).
I have played it right up to Day 60, obviously been confused by the two game options and no longer see the scenes as described in the walkthrough.
I have gone back a few days and tried again, but not much changes.
Again the grind has defeated me ..………………….but I won't be trying again...……..also my ankle is better. :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I got frustrated with this game months ago and dumped it, but as I have been unable to go out for a few days (ankle issues) , I started it from the beginning with the aid of a Walkthrough (if any game needed a Skip button this one does).
I have played it right up to Day 60, obviously been confused by the two game options and no longer see the scenes as described in the walkthrough.
I have gone back a few days and tried again, but not much changes.
Again the grind has defeated me ..………………….but I won't be trying again...……..also my ankle is better. :)
Most if not all Ren'PY games have skip options and you just need to use it. 1000_Days_Later 2019-07-22 09-27-31-70.jpg

If you followed the walkthrough and still missing the scenes then you did something wrong, I just got through from start to finish with the walkthrough and I got all scenes it had.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Most if not all Ren'PY games have skip options and you just need to use it. View attachment 352245

If you followed the walkthrough and still missing the scenes then you did something wrong, I just got through from start to finish with the walkthrough and I got all scenes it had.
Thanks for the info on the Skip facility, I was not aware of that and this is the first game it has been an issue.
I am glad you were able to make sense of it from start to finish and I am well aware that I must have done something wrong.
This game was good in parts, but never good enough to warrant the bugs and grinding.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Seriously tho, does anyone enjoy this kind of a game?
I understand exploration and open world, some slight grind for useless stats and ever those RPGwannabe games but this?
Whats the point of it?

Reactions: lokag and Canes
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes