BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Tangled Up In A GRINDDDD..........................

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Im not sure i'll play this shitty game again, even im following walktrough, its still stuck on somewhere. Can't trigger new scenes. And also i dont have save folder in game folder, so i can't even use another save files. Holy Shit what a shitty game. Don't waste your times for this crap

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
I've gone for the pregnancy path. I am at the day when the appropriate choice should appear but... it does not.
Could anyone please tell me where is the pregnancy bugfix?

Or what I should to bugfix my savegame myself? (I really want to keep my savegame and not someone else's).
I know how to change savegame variables and stuff, I just don't know which one is the relevant switch.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Guys can anybody help me........I am trying to play the game as helena(mom) route by walk-though but after Day 45 everything falls apart. Walk though doesn't match anymore.

Can anybody tell me what is i am doing wrong ?

henrick

Apr 17, 2018
I hope someone can remake Tangled Up and create "grindless-version", and it would be just simple nice visual novell

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Im not sure i'll play this shitty game again, even im following walktrough, its still stuck on somewhere. Can't trigger new scenes. And also i dont have save folder in game folder, so i can't even use another save files. Holy Shit what a shitty game. Don't waste your times for this crap
I tried this game, and i don't like having to repeat the sames things too many times. But this game is very far away from be a shitty game. The big problem with the people that play this type of games, with too many days and repeat things, the problem is that are using a walkthrough, and because have dozens of days, you need too read all time while playing, and that make the game super slow and tedious.
But the structure of the game, graphics, and dialog are very good, have a lot hours of work.
I dont like this game because how is structure, but is not a shitty game. Next time try to play this type of games (with tons of narrative) reading the history, otherwise, dont waste your time and look for another game for masturbate. And im pretty sure you are not supporting the developer and play this free, so, why don't you try to be a little grateful with the creator and at least write about the changes that would have to be made in this game to make it better for you.
Or better, why you don't create your own game, so we can see how amazing is?

Changing the subject, in my opinion, this game need another structure, not the repeat day by day, going to the same places all time, because are too many days, is very tedious. I love the graphics, the text, the history, but the way for play make the game very monotonous. Changing the structure (i dont know how, have many ways), can make this game very wonderful.

Sorry for the long text, this is the first time i write more than 30 words, but every day a read some user like sscorpionn, that wrote some shit like that.
sscorpionn, i will wait for your game, im 1000000% sure will be a GotY !!

And Dev, keep the good work!

akatsuki274

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 234429

Overview:
Here's the first version of the game. It consists of 6 days to play, not much to achieve, except few hot scenes to be unlocked by playing it right. The original idea that started this game is the conflict between sexual urges and morally acceptable actions.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-12
Release Date: 2018-12-12
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: v11
Language: English
Sequel:
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - - -
*Compressed: - - -
Unofficial MAC version:

Patches: -
Extras: -
*Compressed by reducing image quality slightly, by @Pepé Le Pew

View attachment 48927 View attachment 48928 View attachment 48929 View attachment 48930 View attachment 234430 View attachment 234431 View attachment 234432 View attachment 234433 View attachment 234434 View attachment 234435 View attachment 234436 View attachment 234437 View attachment 234438 View attachment 234439 View attachment 234440 View attachment 234441 View attachment 234442 View attachment 234443
any android version??

chop.chop

Jan 28, 2018
Hey I got stuck right after the 69 scene at the pool. Next step should be to wish her goodnight, but the button vanished so the option is no more. Its day 63 but i thing im behind with the story. Any idea how to solve this?

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hello! I'm playing Tangled Up 1 v11 from the beginning and reached day 30. I now get the same error that many has got before with earlier versions. I can't find "Rowena" in the "Nook" room. And after trying everything I end up at the Menu?
I have tried to find the link for the Fix but the link is dead now. Can someone help me, pleaseee? I thought all the problems was solved in v11?

Reactions: explodeinme

explodeinme

Jul 16, 2019
Hello! I'm playing Tangled Up 1 v11 from the beginning and reached day 30. I now get the same error that many has got before with earlier versions. I can't find "Rowena" in the "Nook" room. And after trying everything I end up at the Menu?
I have tried to find the link for the Fix but the link is dead now. Can someone help me, pleaseee? I thought all the problems was solved in v11?
Same problem, come on where's the answer ?

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
I've gone for the pregnancy path. I am at the day when the appropriate choice should appear but... it does not.
Could anyone please tell me where is the pregnancy bugfix?

Or what I should to bugfix my savegame myself? (I really want to keep my savegame and not someone else's).
I know how to change savegame variables and stuff, I just don't know which one is the relevant switch.
Hi I have the same problem here. It's day 67, I enter the toilet and there's nothing to show she's pregnant.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I shouldn't need a walkthrough to play the game and it make sense. A walkthrough should exist to aid me in being efficient in my playthrough and help me find hidden tidbits. The fact that there is no coherency from one scene to the next is insane. Plus a walkthrough won't explain why I am experiencing a scene when I have not done any of the prerequisites for it.
Yeah the game was a complete disaster. Shouldn't need to follow a walkthrough to play a game.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
The game is kind of a mess how you need to repeated a lot of stuff to finally get to some new scenes. but it's not a bad game overall, it was quite good and entertaining, just wish they did away with the receptiveness or alert you when it's going to be a repeat or auto skip option

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018
I don't know if anyone sees this thread anymore, but how do i get to progress with the Mom in the yoga scenes? It always says i have to deal with her yoga outfit but i don't see any option to deal with it.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes