eldermar

Sep 11, 2019
What are the conditions specifically for the pregnancy path? I have already done "try to hold" first time in that special scene and then "cum inside" during yoga subsequently. For some reason, the pregnancy scene at bathroom is not unlocking. Perhaps there is other conditions I am unaware of?

I should note that I have been following walkthrough nearly to the letter, although there seem to be something off with the day 64-65 as I already got $200 and thereby unlocked the $200 cash scene as a result a day earlier.

EDIT: So, apparently, pregnancy still happened regardless when I called Vicky and moved with sister into Vicky's house. I guess pregnancy bathroom scene is disabled?
I had the same symptom.

TO GET PREGNANCY TOILET SCENE:

I searched the source code for the phrase "Try to make her feel better", I then looked at Toilet44.rpy and tov8.rpy to deduce that the following variables need these values before you go to the Toilet at 14:00 on day 67:

gp can not be 1 (mine was 2)
cinside must be 1 (mine was)
bbf must be at least 3 (MINE WAS 2) <-- So I changed this variable as follows:

Press Shift-O (for Console)
Type bbf=3
Type exit
Continue to Toilet scene.

Note: If you can not get into Console mode, get Unren.bat from here and follow directions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Reactions: freakyfunk

DeJackles

May 29, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Tangled Up v11.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
is there any update development?

eldermar

Sep 11, 2019
Hey i downloaded the latest version and the game Crashes at day 30, is it normal ?
If you get an error, press Shift-R to reload the game (perhaps at the screen just before the error). That "might" fix it.

Note: If Shift-R does not reload the game, get Unren.bat from here and follow directions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

I like to use Unren.bat before I start any Ren'Py game. First, copy Unren.bat to main game folder, then run it there. I like to run each of these options from the menu:
3) Enable Console and Developer Menu
4) Enable Quick Save and Quick Load
6) Force enable rollback (scroll wheel)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I'm new to adult games. I tried to use the '167427_1-1-LT1.save' file available for download, but it didn't work. When I click load it doesn't show all the saved points, just one or two. I created the 'save' folder in the 'game' directory and pasted the 'save' file ', and it didn't work either. Is there a different procedure for each game? Is there a tutorial? :(

I really like the game Tangled Up

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm new to adult games. I tried to use the '167427_1-1-LT1.save' file available for download, but it didn't work. When I click load it doesn't show all the saved points, just one or two. I created the 'save' folder in the 'game' directory and pasted the 'save' file ', and it didn't work either. Is there a different procedure for each game? Is there a tutorial? :(

I really like the game Tangled Up
You need to delete the numbers at the start of the file name. It should be 1-1-LT1.sav for it to show up in game. The extra numbers get added here on F95 (I don't know why), so when downloading file you NEED to check that.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
You need to delete the numbers at the start of the file name. It should be 1-1-LT1.sav for it to show up in game. The extra numbers get added here on F95 (I don't know why), so when downloading file you NEED to check that.

Hope that helps.
Thanks (y)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So you want to stay faithful but basically forced by Vicky at the beach WTF??? Dev!! What is the point in any of the previous options if your going to do this ?? Kind of ruins all that gameplay time up to that point where all you wanted was a faithfull route Eh

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
I had the same symptom.

TO GET PREGNANCY TOILET SCENE:

I searched the source code for the phrase "Try to make her feel better", I then looked at Toilet44.rpy and tov8.rpy to deduce that the following variables need these values before you go to the Toilet at 14:00 on day 67:

gp can not be 1 (mine was 2)
cinside must be 1 (mine was)
bbf must be at least 3 (MINE WAS 2) <-- So I changed this variable as follows:

Press Shift-O (for Console)
Type bbf=3
Type exit
Continue to Toilet scene.

Note: If you can not get into Console mode, get Unren.bat from here and follow directions:
What's the pregnancy content in this game? (as in: is it just some dialog, endings or..?)

OK i got v.11 and incest pach in which folder does it goe?

i then followed the walkthrough but don't get pregnancy is there still a fix needed? where is it?

and i dont find any of the files mentioned here... Toilet44.rpy nir tov8.rpy

Azaqus

Jan 18, 2019
How many points of lust or emotion should there be to unlock sister sex in her room when I wish her goodnight? Using console I adds even 200 and nothing. Someone can tell me exactly what needs to be done to make it happen?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes