everly212

Jun 23, 2019
a1fox3 "2 routes depending if you came inside sis or not. NOTICE: this route was originally notreachable in the game due to either a bug or the dev deciding to leave this part out for now, ifyou want to start the pregnancy route in this version install the bugfix" what thats mean ? i cant go to pregnancy route ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 "2 routes depending if you came inside sis or not. NOTICE: this route was originally notreachable in the game due to either a bug or the dev deciding to leave this part out for now, ifyou want to start the pregnancy route in this version install the bugfix" what thats mean ? i cant go to pregnancy route ?
Its been to long since I did this VN that I don't really remember what is needed other than you may need to reset the day back 2-3 times for some events to trigger.

Jan 1, 2018
If you followed the walkthrough and still missing the scenes then you did something wrong, I just got through from start to finish with the walkthrough and I got all scenes it had.
If you have to "reset the day back 2-3 times", you didn't do anything wrong, the game is broken. The fact that you might be able to savescum to get around the broken part of the game doesn't make it not broken. The fact that you might get lucky and not get caught in the endless loop also doesn't make the game not broken.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I've played a lot of games on here and yes, I've come to expect the grind aspect in most games... but to have to repeat the same exact scenes day after day after day with no real reward is absolutely nuts to me. Sure, there are little minuscule changes in the scenes as progression goes along but jesus christ man. I really don't see a point in playing when I've been playing this game for HOURS and the most action the MC has gotten was some titties by a gold digger and some nipslips here and there. WHAT THE HELL?!

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
So i’ve been looking at the walkthrough and at day 67 it says that theres a different scene when sis relationship is under 50. Anyone know what happens in that scene and if its worth playing again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So i’ve been looking at the walkthrough and at day 67 it says that theres a different scene when sis relationship is under 50. Anyone know what happens in that scene and if its worth playing again
I doubt it most if not all players tried to get all the points they can in this type of VN.

If you want to see it you can use the console commands and change the day back several days and relationship below 50 and see it for your self.
You will need to have dev console activated to see what needs changing.

Jul 28, 2019
Having reached all the way though past day 69 on the sister love route but not getting her pregnant, having called Vicky she takes you away to her apartment. You briefly meet Ron.

You have some cut scenes with your sister which progress to a breakfast scene with Ron.

The options are:

1, I'm awake
2, Ignore her and talk to Ron
3, Look at her boobs
4, Ask her about your problems

All options cut to a scene with Erika in Vicky's apartment and an other of Vicky speaking to a old fella in what looks like jail.

It cut's back to Vicky's apartment.

Clicking on the room indicated that your sister is in.

What next?

Is there a walkthrough for this part?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Having reached all the way though past day 69 on the sister love route but not getting her pregnant, having called Vicky she takes you away to her apartment. You briefly meet Ron.

You have some cut scenes with your sister which progress to a breakfast scene with Ron.

The options are:

1, I'm awake
2, Ignore her and talk to Ron
3, Look at her boobs
4, Ask her about your problems

All options cut to a scene with Erika in Vicky's apartment and an other of Vicky speaking to a old fella in what looks like jail.

It cut's back to Vicky's apartment.

View attachment 374942

Clicking on the room indicated that your sister is in:

View attachment 374945

What next?

Is there a walkthrough for this part?
Please put your pics behind spoiler tag or use the thumb options. Click in the circle 388748_2019-08-18_3.png

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Apologies. Post edited.

Excuse my ignorance, I don't know how to use 'spoiler tags'.

Thanks for the help.
To use spoilers see the flag just click on it and it will insert the tags for you and then you need to click between them and type or place your pics in them. Untitled.jpg

Once you do it the 1st time you will see how to type it out.

Reactions: CompoTheSmoggie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If the fudging game has points to where it says "Not available in this version" THEN IT ISN'T COMPLETE. And now he is making a sequal, wtf.
Yeah, completed my ass
It is complete and just 1 or 2 of those were left in on mistake, this was dev's very first try at a VN and for the most part had a great story but poor game play.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Jesus the grind in this game is just unbelievable. I'm currently on day 58, spent hours and hours religiously following the walkthrough and I'm tired. Does this end on day 69?

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes