Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
with the mother path there is a lot more then the office scene
Really? Hmm i ran a walkthrough largly doong mom path, where you become her company head and then sis path where you move in with vicky, ill have to do another run from a save when ypu pick the work path then hmmmm

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Can someone tell me how it ends? I'm stuck with the mother taking the daughter to the beach to hand her over to another guy saying he is her fiancé. And I can't move forward. Finally there will be ntr in this game?
Looks like you got the bad sister end, really only ntr is that the "fiance" takes her away from you If your love points are to low, recommend the walkthrough on the game page thay covers up to 0.8, however you gotta almost follow directions to the T for perfect progression, so might need to start new game

waaaghkus

Dec 19, 2018
so i tried it a few days ago and i have to say he grind is unreal. the amount of clicking the same day to day routine over and over and over again.......for literally hours just to see a view sex scence is simply not worth it for me.

Reactions: Hawky1984

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What happened to walkthrough? I played this game before but there are some new scenes and i think i cant trigger all now...

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
When i'm at the pool with the sister it keeps telling me i'm missing something, i'm at day 52 now, i never talked to vicky when she was in the kitchen because i thought talking with her would make the sister fully shave her pubes, do i just keep going? Will the sister path still continue? Or do i have to start over?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
What a buggy mess. Im stuck where you should talk to her about the pubic hair but nothing happens. I have already 50 lust and 400 relationship. Yet i cant do anything else anymore.

Why isnt there a walktrough out yet? Cant be the only one getting stuck
The events in this game don't seem to follow any logical order and I have no idea how progression works. I ll give an example the workout sequence i work out with her for a few days until i get can steal her bra and then the next time she is wearing a new outfit claiming I bought it for her when I did no such thing. And then a couple of times in the morning I go to the nook and it says something about remembering a bet but I have done nothing where there is a bet and then three days later the bet event triggers. There are more examples but they are more sporadic and can't come close to understanding what has happened.
ya the shit in this game is all over the bloody map one part is when the mother chases ya around and if ya get caught 3x then game over and then theres the beach scenes with that little booth like thing and then the mother going back and forth ither hating on you or trying to seduce you and everytime i try anything with megan releationships points aint high enough
its just one aggravating and annoying and frustrating grinding fest after another massive circle jerks too
AND if thats not bad enough already NOT sure if this is a bug or something thrown in to piss ya off all the more
fucking game closes without warning dont even see "game over" screens when this happened to me many times and lost alot of work i done
now i been saving game every few minutes so when it happens i dont lose as much of my progressions as i did BEFORE my game saves i started to make tangled blue balls would of been a better name for this game LOL
AND before i get any hate thrown at me despite all ths shit ive been through and having to put up with through gameplay
i find this game rather addicting and somewhat enjoyable with all the twists and turns cant help wondering who im gonna get to fuck havent even had sex yet just cock teased and heres my stats in pic i uploaded.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey i played the game but it ended without a thing. suddenly went to main page and have to start again. is it ia bug?
it may be a bug but with all the other crap ya have to put up with wondering if it was tossed in as a sick joke just to fuck with us

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
hey i played the game but it ended without a thing. suddenly went to main page and have to start again. is it ia bug?
it may be a bug but with all the other crap ya have to put up with wondering if it was tossed in as a sick joke just to fuck with us
if you do something sexual and you don't have enough love point with your sister/mother/aunt it will be game over

I liked playing this game, it's a shame there hasn't been an update in a while.
there no more updates because it's completed

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig
tangup-fan.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/757086_tangup-fan.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ive-11

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
This grinding thing is really annoying. Took me 30 minutes to repeat what i'm missing but still the result "YOU'RE MISSIN SOMETHING" can you please make some green text so i can chose the right path properly

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes