UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
How do I get to the route of fucking the sis? I only got to where play with her sexually but nowhere close to sex

Last edited:

ZAhnDin

Sep 16, 2020
I need help im on day 63 trying the sister route and i am stuck on a loop of her swimming the game saying i forget something, come, i the morning some naked yoga and rinse and repeat. how do i get out of this, i heard about vicky and the pill but i have done this look for 10 days probably and no vicky in any room

gnarrkthehunter

Dec 1, 2019
So I beat this game once about a year ago, but I lost my saves when I built my new pc. I don't want to go through the 50+ days of fluff before getting to anything good, so does anyone know how to use the console commands to skip ahead? sisrel seems to be working as intended but I can't get day to work. There are also values mentioning a gallery that can be unlocked? *Edit* so I figured out how to change the day, but there seems to be other variables I'd need to change to skip ahead problem-free. Plus, I still want to know if there's a functioning gallery at all or if this is just leftover code from ren'py defaults

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

chicken718

Oct 13, 2020
So I'm at the initial crossroads where you choose between Lust and Love with the sister and I'm wondering what the fallout will be. What do I miss out on by going one route over the other? Also what happens if I constantly switch between answers afterwards? Ultimately I think I'm going to miss out on stuff regardless as that's the nature of a branching path game but I don't want to miss out on lewd stuff with the sister by going Love if that somehow blocks a lot of the lewd content. At the same time don't want to be (more of) an asshole to the sister either.

Are they my options? Lust route for lewd stuff and the love with nothing or is the love path also go down the lewd route but more romantically? Ultimately want to know what the fallout of my choices will be, I know there are other characters and more paths down the road but its the sister path I'm bothered about atm.

Kelv0

Apr 29, 2020
IS THERE ANY NOPY COMPRESSED VERSION? sorry for caps was doing it like that because i thought this thread might be inactive and not see this messege

mans377

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to show the statistics window? After a few days it was gone from the top left corner, no longer view points of love and lust

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes