Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I'm stuck on day 46. According to the WalkThrough at 11:00 Pool I get a photoshoot or another scene.
But my sister is thirsty and leaves the pool for a drink.

I suppose you must prepare a beer with some extra bite.
What's going wrong, why can't is put the beer ready at the pool.
we got the same problem. Please someone help us

Reactions: vmaks

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
This grinding thing is really annoying. Took me 30 minutes to repeat what i'm missing but still the result "YOU'RE MISSIN SOMETHING" can you please make some green text so i can chose the right path properly
lol theres no right path, cuz theres tag say "multiple endings" so depending on ur choice that, wheter u wnt to full lust path or just for love path, :KEK:
n im actually hve play a lot, but to the end im little be bored cuz im also want to get rid her mom but on time i didnt get the walk for mom path, n then back i got what i want like im bored again to play, swich but still this game on my drive waiting for right time when i can chose get rid her sister n her mom, n yes im using incest patch lmao

Irqif

May 31, 2018
C'mon guys it is really hard to just copy the save file and past.....we gonna go bald playing this loop game....aahhhhhhhhh...PLEEASE SOMEONE GIVE SAVE FILE BEFORE ALL THEY FIRST SEX..PLEASSSEEE

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Hell of a good VN, though IDK if I would have stuck with it if I'd first run into it in 2017. I do wanna know where the hell all the girls in this game buy their "swimsuits" though.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm following the walkthrough & I'm up to day 30. So far the word I would use for this game is FRUSTRATING!!!!!!. The only tag this game really needs is "teenage love story". You have a rich virgin nerd trying to get in his rich innocent nerd sisters panties. By the way a sister who looks like she's 12 and has no figure (COMPARED TO VICKY AND THE MOM!) As I said I'm at day 30 & the walkthrough goes to day 69, so i'm almost halfway done. So far the MC has managed to get some peeks, some kisses, some groping and a few flashes & THAT'S IT!!!! None stop grinding and MC hasnt even gotten is Dick touched yet and you wonder why i said FRUSTRATING!!!!!
So let's now talk about the other 3 main characters in the game so far. Vicky, MOM & Dad. Vicky is SMOKING HOT!. But she is also a TEASE and trying to con the MC out of money. MOM - WOW she sure isnt going to win Mother of the year!Talking about one mean bitch! Plus she's a world class SLUT ( that would be a plus if she wasn't so mean. not sure how MC is going to get past her meanness in order to have his way with her). Dad - is either an IDIOT who has no idea what his wife is doing with all these men or he is a cuck who is ok with it. Leaning towards cuck since no one could be that blind!
So now do i soldier on and see if this game gets better? Or just give up on it. hmmm first got to get over this headache the game has given me.
Thank you all for letting me vent

jeff1980

Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 794120

Yeah, I'm sure he is CREAM-A-TISTIC.... LOL LMFAO here... Charismatic anyone?

Update... On day 35 of play and it's just boring and uneventful. Tedious even to grind the game through. Not having any fun, so I deleted/uninstalled it. Good luck to those grinding through the hours of nothingness...
i cant get her to shave

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes