felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the main story between the protagonist and his sister is not bad, and I am also happy that there is such a long path of seduction.

but grinding completely kills this game, there are days and days when you do the same things for no obvious reason, 20-30 days could be cut without problems. pretty disappointing ending, am that often happens

and it's a real shame because apart from this problem the game would be worthwhile, the women are very beautiful, the scenes are varied but the gameplay is deadly

I only did the main route, the sis love route, and I have to recover psychologically to see the others. Vicky's story and his mother's behavior appear quite inexplicable

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also saw the path for the mother. interesting, but less reasonable and also extremely short.

this game has some qualities (good characters, good renderings, and a main relationship, with the sister, well done...) but it also has two big flaws: a broken story (Vicky and Mc's mother only serve to advance the story, but their stories are very confused) and an exasperated grinding, made even more complicated by the fact that you don't always have to go to the room where the presence of a character is signaled, and even sometimes to have the right interaction with a character you have to go to a room where she is not there ....

unfortunately I see that both the sequel and the previous game are reported as abandoned. shame because the developer certainly has talent

Reactions: oszapo25

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Perhaps it has been posted somewhere, but if you press CTRL and SHIFT you can fast forward until next options.
You don't need <Shift>, <Ctrl> will do the job by itself. Actually, <Tab> will do it even faster. You might have to press Skip Unseen Text in Preferences, if you are bypassing screens you haven't seen yet.

emptysoul365

Jan 11, 2021
Is this Groundhog Day the game. I keep having to do the same things over and over and over on a daily basis with occasional minor changes to the outcome.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Have you got a ling to the walkthrough? The link in the OP is dead.
When you set how many post shows on each screen other than the default then you screw up all links.
Set how many post shows on each screen to the default and the link works just fine.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Tangled up" version "11".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tangled up" versione "11".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is this a good game? Is there a walkthrough? Is there NTR?
no real NTR, at some point the mother tries to fix her daughter up with another person and depending on the relationship points she is more or less available, but they do not go as far as they should.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
I read somewhere you're supposed to go into the kitchen when sis is in the nook to setup the pool. However I've done so a number of times now and nothing is in the kitchen and nothing changes at the pool. What do I have to do to get drinks at the pool?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I read somewhere you're supposed to go into the kitchen when sis is in the nook to setup the pool. However I've done so a number of times now and nothing is in the kitchen and nothing changes at the pool. What do I have to do to get drinks at the pool?
go to the pool in the morning

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes