a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i install the incest mod?
Just like all other Ren'Py game's, inside the main folder there is a folder called "game" and it goes here for all incest games that uses the Ren'Py game engine.
(That is unless otherwise stated.)

sadeekey

Jul 29, 2020
hello Why i am getting achievement windows 1 to 5 and end game on day 43 , any help

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v11 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
This link is down.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
so i reached a point in which the game tells me i missed something and to keep trying (in the pool when sis gets something to drink). i have been at that point enough times to go through all options multiple times, the mom is at over 200 as well as the sis. seduction is over 30, as well as lust. has the game derailed or is it really this grindy?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
so i reached a point in which the game tells me i missed something and to keep trying (in the pool when sis gets something to drink). i have been at that point enough times to go through all options multiple times, the mom is at over 200 as well as the sis. seduction is over 30, as well as lust. has the game derailed or is it really this grindy?
right in the morning got to the pool and you get access that scene

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
right in the morning got to the pool and you get access that scene
i have been going everywhere before going to the nook for a while now, the pool in specific says to come back later (rather than nothing here like the rest). so if something is supposed to happen then it has gone off the rails (bugged trigger preventing story progress). that is unless it is a random thing and i have just been super unlucky (for dozens of days).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
have someone got a Mac file ?
Well when something like that happens then you should quote the post with the download so the one who posted can get a new link up also you can report the OP and explain what the problem is and a mod will try to get it fixed.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes