Mthomas1

Dec 16, 2020
Anyone know how to install the bugfix for the pregnancy scene or where to get the bugfix because i tried the one page 1 linked too

Last edited:

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Im facing a bug in day 30, it's saying that Rowena isn't there in the nook and I should try to find her in her room but when I go to her room it's saying I should not go in. And no, I haven't got any cosplay event where I should choose between Rowena and Vicky. And I did edit the video to show Rowena. Please help, please.

Last edited:

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Im facing a bug in day 30, it's saying that Rowena isn't there in the nook and I should try to find her in her room but when I go to her room it's saying I should not go in. And no, I haven't got any cosplay event where I should choose between Rowena and Vicky. Please help, please.
Can u please help me, I've posted my question in this thread just now.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
dude, this game has two ending:

love: where you get your sis pregnant after the first time you'll have sex with her
Lust: You sluttify your sis(thank to your mom and her cronies) and she'll end up fucking a rich-bald business man and get pregnant by him and MC get NTRed

no femdom at all -.-
I saw someone mentioned there were lots of femdom scenes with mom and some scenes with sister :love:.
I thought to download this game. So you mean there is no femdom in the game :( ?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I saw someone mentioned there were lots of femdom scenes with mom and some scenes with sister :love:.
I thought to download this game. So you mean there is no femdom in the game :( ?
it's so bugged and with soo many loops, and you won't get at that point ever

(also IF there is femdom scenes...it's in the NTR route...so...i don't care about it)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the reply
i tried to play this game, years ago, even with the walkthrough i was trapped in a loop...and never reached the end of it(like many others)

this game is like a dumpster on fire: it's bad, it's toxic, it's smell bad, and it's full of wrong things(in this case: game-breaking bugs and loops)

Reactions: Dufy

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
i tried to play this game, years ago, even with the walkthrough i was trapped in a loop...and never reached the end of it(like many others)

this game is like a dumpster on fire: it's bad, it's toxic, it's smell bad, and it's full of wrong things(in this case: game-breaking bugs and loops)
Oh....man is it that bad :LOL:.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I only planed to play it for the femdom scenes. If it is buggy and bad what's the point of it right....

Jan 1, 2018
Oh....man is it that bad :LOL:.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I only planed to play it for the femdom scenes. If it is buggy and bad what's the point of it right....
Not gonna lie, it is badly bugged. I finally got out of an endless loop after a ridiculously long time... and I'm still not sure how I managed to do it! BUT, if I'm not mistaken most or all of the "femdom" scenes are before the endless loop, and they are actually cosplay scenes that DEFINITELY use femdom outfits, but it's roleplay and not real femdom. Still, this is one of the few games I've seen (I don't go looking for femdom) that had really well done renders of a couple in femdom outfits. More than one!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Not gonna lie, it is badly bugged. I finally got out of an endless loop after a ridiculously long time... and I'm still not sure how I managed to do it! BUT, if I'm not mistaken most or all of the "femdom" scenes are before the endless loop, and they are actually cosplay scenes that DEFINITELY use femdom outfits, but it's roleplay and not real femdom. Still, this is one of the few games I've seen (I don't go looking for femdom) that had really well done renders of a couple in femdom outfits. More than one!
Thank for the reply.
Is it only femdom outfits or are these role plays includes femdom scenes? Like footdom/foot job, dirty talking/teasing?

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Im facing a bug in day 30, it's saying that Rowena isn't there in the nook and I should try to find her in her room but when I go to her room it's saying I should not go in. And no, I haven't got any cosplay event where I should choose between Rowena and Vicky. And I did edit the video to show Rowena. Please help, please.

Reactions: SolSoCoG
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes