TheoBambou

Dec 26, 2020
Is it possible to reup the mega ? Other downloads are very slow and the torrent is not working for me...

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
SerialNumberComics has 2 great games; I love Foot and this game, I don't really understand what happened that several complaints arose in Foot, but I see that somehow affected the creator the current game is not as good as the 2 mentioned. I hope he manages to resolve what is going on.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I cant even see the some of the mom/son or the bro/sis scenes, a trace back error with pop up and then the screen will be plaid and only show the text, I think this all started after day 30, is the a bug fix for that

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I feel like I missed something somewhere and the game is stuck.
I'm on like day 80 and looking through the WT and I see they are doing stuff on day 55-60 that I havent seen yet.
Have tried clicking on every room except the one someone is in, just to see if that helps, like I somehow missed the alcohol/pool thing, but nothings popping up.
This is how you take the fun out of something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I feel like I missed something somewhere and the game is stuck.
I'm on like day 80 and looking through the WT and I see they are doing stuff on day 55-60 that I havent seen yet.
Have tried clicking on every room except the one someone is in, just to see if that helps, like I somehow missed the alcohol/pool thing, but nothings popping up.
This is how you take the fun out of something.
That is the main bug in the game and to fix it you need to reset the day back to day 50 if I remember right.
Somewhere in this thread is how to do it.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
That is the main bug in the game and to fix it you need to reset the day back to day 50 if I remember right.
Somewhere in this thread is how to do it.
I think that may have actually fixed it for me, Thanks.

I had played for like 45m again after that post trying to figure out what I could be doing wrong and then deleted it.
Luckily I hadn't emptied the bin yet.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Aaaaaand nevermind.
1 new scene after that 'fix'.
And then back to the daily grind with no changes for 10 more days. With resets back to day 50 3 times for shits and giggles.
Back to the recycle bin it goes.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Aaaaaand nevermind.
1 new scene after that 'fix'.
And then back to the daily grind with no changes for 10 more days. With resets back to day 50 3 times for shits and giggles.
Back to the recycle bin it goes.

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
Stuck in the apartment that MC and sister runs off too with the Vicky and her boyfriend. Any advice on how to proceed?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes