BoBmalley

Feb 3, 2019
I think I'm in a loop. I constantly fill drinks in the pool and turn "Tamper AC Temperature" on but nothing changes. What exactly should I do? Day is 63 because of this.

Reactions: Preggo69

Preggo69

Dec 19, 2020
It happened to me, on the 53rd day onwards.

I hope there are instructions to continue the storyline until the sister can get pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think I'm in a loop. I constantly fill drinks in the pool and turn "Tamper AC Temperature" on but nothing changes. What exactly should I do? Day is 63 because of this.
It happened to me, on the 53rd day onwards.

I hope there are instructions to continue the storyline until the sister can get pregnant
That happen to me also when I played and is why I no longer a patreon of the dev.

Ok you will have to reset the day back to day 51 and try again.
If you know how to unlock the developer console then great and if not then I use this program to unlock it for me.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
After unpacking the program then put it in the same place as the exe is and double click it then choose #3 and hit enter then you can remove the program.

While in game hit shift o to open the console and type in "day = 51" without the quotes and hit enter and then close the console by hitting esc and your good to go.

Reactions: BoBmalley

BoBmalley

Feb 3, 2019
That happen to me also when I played and is why I no longer a patreon of the dev.

Ok you will have to reset the day back to day 51 and try again.
If you know how to unlock the developer console then great and if not then I use this program to unlock it for me.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
After unpacking the program then put it in the same place as the exe is and double click it then choose #3 and hit enter then you can remove the program.

While in game hit shift o to open the console and type in "day = 51" without the quotes and hit enter and then close the console by hitting esc and your good to go.
Are you sure that is working?
I did exactly what you said. The console opens but when I enter the command nothing happens. I typed help and there is no day command.

If the problem is about day, I can change into the save file. I will try this and if it works, I will share here. If only there was a roadmap style thing. I wonder about the end.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure that is working?
I did exactly what you said. The console opens but when I enter the command nothing happens. I typed help and there is no day command.

If the problem is about day, I can change into the save file. I will try this and if it works, I will share here. If only there was a roadmap style thing. I wonder about the end.
How did you input the command for me it was day = 51

Hit shift d and all the stats will come up under variables or something like that and look for how it is in there and it should be day = xx (xx is the number of day your on.)
It could be Day = xx but I kinda think it was just day = xx

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
The sister looks like a younger version of the mom from Bad Bobby.

Anyway, I thought this was really good. Downloaded for the sleep sex even though there didn't seem to be any real sleep sex.

The story was compelling and the relationship between the siblings didn't feel hollow.

It was very grindy though it's essentially a kinetic novel in the form of a sandbox so that you have to go through the same things over and over to progress through the day until you unlock certain scenes.

It took me the better part of two days from beginning to end to grind through all the scenes.

I hope to see more from this creator in the future though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The sister looks like a younger version of the mom from Bad Bobby.

Anyway, I thought this was really good. Downloaded for the sleep sex even though there didn't seem to be any real sleep sex.

The story was compelling and the relationship between the siblings didn't feel hollow.

It was very grindy though it's essentially a kinetic novel in the form of a sandbox so that you have to go through the same things over and over to progress through the day until you unlock certain scenes.

It took me the better part of two days from beginning to end to grind through all the scenes.

I hope to see more from this creator in the future though.
There are 2 abandoned and 1 more completed VN/game done by this dev.

Completed:
(This was just completed last month.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-v5-0-finale-serialnumbercomics.21019/

Abandoned:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tangled-up-ii-ep-2-serialnumbercomics.24831/
https://f95zone.to/threads/aunt-debby-ep-2-serialnumbercomics.3957/

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes